• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Town Projects Payment

.......whats the point in making that much......??

Well Home Loans can take around 600k each, and then there's public works, and turnip-buying on Sundays. There's also buying from other people online, from HH Showcase homes (And Dream Suite I think).

Plenty of reasons to need tons of dat munniez.

The anticipation is normally too great for me to wait a few days for villagers to chip in at least 20K. With all the money I make from the island it's super easy to just pay it off all by myself as soon as the place is marked. :lemon:

I ritually go beetle farming every night after 7pm, so I rack in anywhere between 300k-800k depending how many rounds I decide to do, so I got 2.1million bells in my bank just ready to be spent on my home loan and projects.

They only give a few hundred a day, so it's not even remotely worth waiting for them to pay for things. I just pay myself as soon as I start the project.

My system for this things is each day, take a trip to the island and fish/catch bugs/dive, until my little storage box is completely filled with decently priced fish. I don't make as much as some people here do, but I don't work as hard, so I'll end up with around 150k by the time it's all done.

Then, I'll take my phone's calculator and divide my total bells in half, and use it to pay off my loan and my project. If I have any leftover, I keep it in my pocket for my next day. With this method, I usually have my town projects paid off within 1-2 days, although it takes me loans a little longer because they're generally more expensive.

I don't bother waiting to let my villagers chip in, because the amount is too insignificant and I'd rather have my project right away!

Same! Also I just found that beetles go for a lot more in my opinion and so much easier to get. Only downside for me is waiting until night since I don't time travel. xD

Go to Club Tortimer International, 50% chance it will be night when you get there as it's global. ;D Expensive bugs all day!

I am paying off my house fairly leisurly and only upgrading when I have more furniture I want to display than space, so all my money goes on projects and I pay instantly. Excess just goes in bank. (hit 1 mil in the bank today. ^_^)
Usually I wait until I am about to stop playing for the day to build projects though just incase something gets suggested to me during day that I'd prefer.

Go to Club Tortimer International, 50% chance it will be night when you get there as it's global. ;D Expensive bugs all day!

I am paying off my house fairly leisurly and only upgrading when I have more furniture I want to display than space, so all my money goes on projects and I pay instantly. Excess just goes in bank. (hit 1 mil in the bank today. ^_^)
Usually I wait until I am about to stop playing for the day to build projects though just incase something gets suggested to me during day that I'd prefer.

Omg thank you! I was thinking about this myself and was wondering what time it would be fore everyone. Hopefully everyone doesn't cut down all the trees. I will most certainly try this out.

Omg thank you! I was thinking about this myself and was wondering what time it would be fore everyone. Hopefully everyone doesn't cut down all the trees. I will most certainly try this out.

I was so happy when I discovered this. I've been a few times and only once had someone who cut down all the middle trees and left the palms. People are generally decent. And if you get there and it's not what you want from the island leaving and coming back will take you to another island. (different time and items, and once I've gotten different tours in middle of day)

I was so happy when I discovered this. I've been a few times and only once had someone who cut down all the middle trees and left the palms. People are generally decent. And if you get there and it's not what you want from the island leaving and coming back will take you to another island. (different time and items, and once I've gotten different tours in middle of day)

Sweet! Glad that if I don't get the right time I can re try. I am trying to get 5mil + bells to last me for a long time since I will adding a LOT of flowers and will be switching to beautiful town.

I usually go beetle hunting at 7 and pay it all off in 1 day. Today I only donated 5000 bells towards my well because I didn't play a lot and I'm trying to lose my tan by staying off the island.

Back