• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Town themes

All I really know at this point is that I want to keep a mini-island in my map. :3

At first I thought I was going to go for a 'sleepy small-town' vibe. But now I'm leaning more toward making a central-park inspired town. Sort of a 'nature surrounded by industry' type town. And a little more organization than I planned on orginally, but not much more.

Thats a really awesome idea cherrypie :) Im still deciding what plans i will make for my town. So many ideas! :D
I had a plan that near the entrance gate where visitors come i will create a sort of room out of trees and a path that will lead them to there (arrows?) inside it will have benches and any other items i think will look nice to create a tour area where i will give people a tour of my town. ;)
I may put up drawn plan later. :)

I'm either going for a fancy theme, with topiaries, statues, flowers, stone bridges and stone paths, or just a fun theme with flowers and face cut outs.

Thats a really awesome idea cherrypie :) Im still deciding what plans i will make for my town. So many ideas! :D
I had a plan that near the entrance gate where visitors come i will create a sort of room out of trees and a path that will lead them to there (arrows?) inside it will have benches and any other items i think will look nice to create a tour area where i will give people a tour of my town. ;)
I may put up drawn plan later. :)

Thanks! Just remembered that we can have tents, so I will also have a camping ground to meet all the new characters while they camp! :3 The camping ground would be all set up with trees, flowers and other 'outdoor furniture' to make up the camping ground! It would be cool to have one of the other playable houses near the camping ground so with my second player I can fix up the house as a motel with beds and a cafeteria etc!

Good idea. :D Theres so many possibilities! We could have an outdoor eating/coffee area outside of Brewsters or even an area for games like a maze, hide and seek, etc.
Also do we get to choose where the buildings will be place? If so i have some other ideas for that too ;)

Good idea. :D Theres so many possibilities! We could have an outdoor eating/coffee area outside of Brewsters or even an area for games like a maze, hide and seek, etc.
Also do we get to choose where the buildings will be place? If so i have some other ideas for that too ;)

Yep we can! What's your ideas?

Yep we can! What's your ideas?
Whoa that's so cool! Wow well you could have a cafe (Brewster) on a cliff by the sea and make an awesome flower garden. With the garden shop it could be hidden in say a Forrest of trees with a pathway leading to it. Wait theirs bushes too right, so i thought about a nice symmetrical garden which you could enter following the direction of the bushes with flowers around and in the middle some sort of center piece.
FOUNTAINS! lol i just thought of that. I hope they have them, it would be a great center piece.

I had another idea pop to mind. You could create a 'field' sort of thing which could hold an orchard of your trees (would be even better if they had bushes with food) It could be surrounded with plain bushes as a barrier or if they had fences (i don't think they do) you could use that. Some where in the field could have a wishing well item.

I always figured I'd go for a picnic/park area around the bend of the river. It will be a bit bigger, sanctioned off with trees, a couple benches on the line, and an empty area near the water for picnics and whatnot. Will probably blast flowers all over.

Whoa that's so cool! Wow well you could have a cafe (Brewster) on a cliff by the sea and make an awesome flower garden. With the garden shop it could be hidden in say a Forrest of trees with a pathway leading to it. Wait theirs bushes too right, so i thought about a nice symmetrical garden which you could enter following the direction of the bushes with flowers around and in the middle some sort of center piece.
FOUNTAINS! lol i just thought of that. I hope they have them, it would be a great center piece.

That's a cool idea! Yep, you can choose where your cafe goes in your town, but the garden shop is next to the tanooki shop in the mall. :( That's too bad, because I really liked your idea! Maybe you can somehow make your own garden shop by using the outdoor furniture (like there might be some kind of table/counter and you can border around the counter and put a gate for you so you can get it with lots of flowers in the outdoor shop. Then you can sell flowers to other players! - Probably hybrids. :) )

I want to wait to see what other decoration items there are (hopefully there are a TON more that we haven't seen? :)) before I make a decision! But I want some sort of pretty welcoming area for wherever guests come in, like a fountain or other statue, surrounded by benches, a few topiaries, and streetlights.

That's a cool idea! Yep, you can choose where your cafe goes in your town, but the garden shop is next to the tanooki shop in the mall. :( That's too bad, because I really liked your idea! Maybe you can somehow make your own garden shop by using the outdoor furniture (like there might be some kind of table/counter and you can border around the counter and put a gate for you so you can get it with lots of flowers in the outdoor shop. Then you can sell flowers to other players! - Probably hybrids. :) )
You could use the flower gate as an entrance! :D

lol ive been thinking XD
ive been thinking of kinda having a woods like area, and another would be a japanese garden
though i wish the town was bigger :(
it looked kinda small before :(

I don't plan on doing anything too spectacular, though, I would like one area of my town to have an orchard with different fruit trees. I would also like to make a tree path way from the "shop area" down to the town tree to the museum, etc. I think it will look very nice in the spring time if I make them all the cherry blossom trees. I'll maybe make have a rose garden, but I'm not sure about that yet, matters what the town decorations are.

Back