• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Town Themes?

Pandoria

Not a twonk
Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
New Horizons Token
I was wondering if anyone has made specific themes for there town, i was thinking of possibly making a Death Note themed town in my second game.

If anyone has, i'd love to see them! If there is already a thread like this, and i have missed it, feel free to tell me and i will request this thread be closed. Otherwise, please enjoy other peoples town themes!

When i complete my death note themed town, i will post many pictures! It might take me a while though, unless i time travel :p

I'm going for a Bastion themed town, although I've already failed on the Town Tune portion. The Bastion soundtrack is too fast-paced or muted for the Animal Crossing tune-maker.

Awesome! I currently have the town of Wammy's, with Mello as mayor. Need to make two more characters, Near and Matt, maybe also L, or Light... I don't know >.<

Although, other than that... No progress, unfortunately. :(

I have a sort of Hello Kitty themed town... although it's only the name and the town flag that represent that theme! xD I was going to go for a Hello Kitty's Kawaii Town (the app, if you know about it) themed town, but there aren't really enough "kawaii" public works projects I can build right off the bat. I want to put as many fairytale themed pwp's in as I can to fit with my theme, though! Eventually I may work toward kicking out my totally non-kawaii villagers and encouraging ones that look like Sanrio characters to move in... but right now, I'm pretty much just going with the flow of the game! xD

Right now I'm working on a Japan-themed town. I just finished the zen town hall renovation, and I'm trying to get my cranky villagers to request the Japanese-themed public work projects (which isn't going so well).

Currently working on a Gothic themed town. Luckily, the town layout I use has villagers, town hall, etc. clustered to one side. My primary character's house is alone against the ocean and waterfall. There's not enough room to the side or front for a new villager to move beside him.

It will be some time before its done. As I'm covering the land in flowers. And plan to have the ghibli-like location transitions.

IE. From flowered lands, gradual stones to forest, etc.

Going to need a lot of lighting to get the feeling right. :x

My town is called Faerwynd and I theme will be Fae and faeries, like dark magik and those old stories of our youth. I'm starting with a stone path. I want to breed unique colored flowers and get on citizens that reflect the theme. :) Aside from Marshal, he says forever no matter what. I want to make a 'dark forest' of only evergreen trees.

That sounds really cool! :D Apples are the towns fruit, which also ties in with the Death Note theme xD

My town is called Outset and will be themed around the same named Island in LoZ: The Wind Waker.

Back