• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Town Tune Troubles

SuperTabbyChan

Loving you as I do~
Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Hello all~ I restarted my game a while ago and I have been having the hardest time picking a good town tune. The good news is I found one, but the bad news is well, I can't find it anywhere.

It's Lin's town tune from Linandko's Animal Crossing series, the very slow one with few notes that played around when she recorded the Festivale Video and the like. I have no idea where its from or what its called ;-;

If someone either has the notes to the tune, or the name of the tune so I can actually do a real search for it, please let me know. I've been searching all day with no luck. Thanks!

See the linked comment from this video (just under the video description). Never seen their series myself! XD

Seems it's from the EarthBound Series - it was origionally called "MOTHER" in Japan. I'd guess the exact tune/pattern you're after is somewhere on this page, but as far as finding the right one, and then somehow extracting that into a tune for the game, I'm not sure I'd be able to assist with.

But hopefully I've set you on the right path at least! :)

Back