• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Selling Town Visits (1 TBT per trip)

MapleSilver

Frost Egg Collector
Bells
Sautéed Mushrooms
Spores
Switch
0436-6117-9609
Turquoise Squid Easter Egg
Red Pikmin Easter Egg
Pink Hybrid Tulip
Frost Easter Egg
Frost Easter Egg
Pink Hybrid Lily
Purple Violet
White Pansy
Frost Easter Egg
Frost Easter Egg
Feedback
100% (111) +
Do you still need to upgrade your train station? I am willing to visit your town for as many times as you need, as long as you have the bells. We may have to agree on a time since larger amounts can take quite a while. Purchasing larger amounts will also lead to discounts, shown below.

20 visits = 18 TBT (-2)

50 visits = 45 TBT (-5)

70 visits = 60 TBT (-10)

100 visits = 85 TBT (-15)

You can still purchase any amount higher than 20, which will be given whatever discount is below it. For example, purchasing 30 visits will cost 28 TBT (-2).

Do you accept IGB or item trade?

Sorry, I do not have any need for IGB and I already have all the items I want. You currently have 15 TBT, meaning you can purchase a maximum of 15 visits.

Ok thanks! Sorry I'm new here so I'm still trying to get the hang of how it all works. Haha.

I'm interested in the visits but since I have a limited number of TBT I will have to think on it for a little bit. Sorry.

Last edited:
Back