• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Buying Toy Shop furniture: Card set, Fish set, Bug set & more

PrincessAurora

Bells
Sautéed Mushrooms
Spores
Lucky
Ruby
Red Rose
Yellow Candy
Tasty Cake
Winter Mittens
Feedback
100% (124) +
I'm working on my side character's house and I'm in need of toy themed furniture! I would like to buy the following sets:

-Card set
-Fish set
-Bug set

I am also interested in any random toy themed furniture you may have laying around. This includes most of the fortune cookie items and other things.

I can pay you in TBT or IGB. Just let me know what you have to sell and your price. c:

Hi :) I have Card set and Bug set. Also I can summon the amiibo card #13 Carrie who has room like kids room, if you want to get some stuff from RV by yourself.

Hi :) I have Card set and Bug set. Also I can summon the amiibo card #13 Carrie who has room like kids room, if you want to get some stuff from RV by yourself.

I'd love to take both of them from you! How much would you like for them and when are you available?

And thank you to the offer for Carrie but I have her card too! c:

Deal. Would you need extra beetle chair, caterpillar sofa, spider clock, or snail clock? If you do, I'll give you those extra pieces for free.
Are you available now?

Deal. Would you need extra beetle chair, caterpillar sofa, spider clock, or snail clock? If you do, I'll give you those extra pieces for free.
Are you available now?

Okay! I would like an extra beetle chair and caterpillar sofa please. :)

I'm actually about to go out so I can't trade right now. Would you be available in about 2 hours from now?

Okay! I would like an extra beetle chair and caterpillar sofa please. :)

I'm actually about to go out so I can't trade right now. Would you be available in about 2 hours from now?

Extra chair and sofa, okay. And aw I don't think I'll be available 2 hours from now since it's 4 am in my place. So we may need to work out a schedule maybe?

Back