• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

TP sig

Propaganda Man

Bells
Sautéed Mushrooms
Spores
Its kind of funny. I've had gimp well over a year and still don't know how to use it. I tried using lighting. It looks okay. I feel like there something missing on the left side. The light should be more to the right. And the text should be dimmer. But meh.

I also feel its unoriginal and that I've seen it before. Oh well.

Also, made in less than 5 minutes like most of my sigs

:D

tpsiglb6.png

Now that I look at it again I hate it >.> Oh well. I gonna stick to brushes D:

meh, I don't like it much. The render isn't cut out that well, you can see some white, the lighting is way to bright, and its kinda plain. The text doesn't really match either.

ZELDAFREAK104 said:
meh, I don't like it much. The render isn't cut out that well, you can see some white, the lighting is way to bright, and its kinda plain. The text doesn't really match either.
Beat me to it <_<

Back