Selling /trading carnival pinwheel, eerie star potion, cool bunny balloon, others

Would you trade the carnival pinwheel for a fresh balloon? No idea what the gradient balloon values will end up being.

Would you trade the carnival pinwheel for a fresh balloon? No idea what the gradient balloon values will end up being.
I will think on it! I've mostly been seeing the gradients go for like 400-800 and I was hoping to get a bit more than that out of the pinwheel, but I'm not totally set on a price for it and I'm sure the value of all the balloons is a bit wonky right now

Are you buying collectibles from your wishlist? I have fresh and rad regular balloons (plus a red star fragment, though tentative) that I'm looking to sell.

Are you buying collectibles from your wishlist? I have fresh and rad regular balloons (plus a red star fragment, though tentative) that I'm looking to sell.
I am! although I only have the tbt in my sidebar so I'm pretty limited to what I can buy at the moment. how much are you selling them for?

I am! although I only have the tbt in my sidebar so I'm pretty limited to what I can buy at the moment. how much are you selling them for?
Not a problem! I'm selling my balloons for 600 TBT each, or 1k TBT for both. I also hold collectibles for users who are interested but don't have the funds yet, so feel free to offer whatever works for you. ('w')b

Not a problem! I'm selling my balloons for 600 TBT each, or 1k TBT for both. I also hold collectibles for users who are interested but don't have the funds yet, so feel free to offer whatever works for you. ('w')b
oooo okay I can buy your rad balloon then! I'll send the tbt over :]

I will think on it! I've mostly been seeing the gradients go for like 400-800 and I was hoping to get a bit more than that out of the pinwheel, but I'm not totally set on a price for it and I'm sure the value of all the balloons is a bit wonky right now

No worries! I’ve seen the gradients all over the place from 350 to 1300 so I’m honestly not sure.

Still considering my own options, but would you be interested in a fresh balloon + final boss bunny for the pinwheel? I know you aren’t seeking that one in particular but you might be able to trade it for a hot balloon. Again, no worries if not!

No worries! I’ve seen the gradients all over the place from 350 to 1300 so I’m honestly not sure.

Still considering my own options, but would you be interested in a fresh balloon + final boss bunny for the pinwheel? I know you aren’t seeking that one in particular but you might be able to trade it for a hot balloon. Again, no worries if not!
I'm sorry for the late response!! hmm I'm not terribly interested in the final boss bunny honestly, I would be down to try to trade it but it's tricky cause I've been seeing lots of sellers for the gradient balloons but not as many buyers 😭 I don't really have a concrete plan for my lineup though I kinda just wanted some combination of two rad/fresh/hot balloons before my pinwheel and two after, so I'll come back to you if I change my mind (if you're still offering of course)!

Back