Selling /[trading] galaxy egg, new wands, more for tbt/flight rising/art [small update 9/4]

yeah sure, want a message?
Awesome, thank you!

No message in mind at the moment. I know some people who can add one later if I think of one at some point, so it's all good.

I'll send mine over now and you can send the other at your leisure.

I hope you have a great rest of your weekend! :)

Hello again seliph,

Back in June we did that date trade for the Skull Wand; at the time, I had found a 2023 Ancient Candle for a lineup that was dated October 31, so I needed to readjust my Skull Wand for the lineup. Just yesterday, though, I found a November 1st Ancient Candle that would allow me to use the Skull Wand I previously had, and also allow for more lineup flexibility as well. As such, I was wondering if we could please swap back? My apologies for the inconvenience.

Hello again seliph,

Back in June we did that date trade for the Skull Wand; at the time, I had found a 2023 Ancient Candle for a lineup that was dated October 31, so I needed to readjust my Skull Wand for the lineup. Just yesterday, though, I found a November 1st Ancient Candle that would allow me to use the Skull Wand I previously had, and also allow for more lineup flexibility as well. As such, I was wondering if we could please swap back? My apologies for the inconvenience.
that's fine with me! did it have a message on it?

that's fine with me! did it have a message on it?
Nope, no message was on it and I don't have one in mind. I'll send this one back and you can send the other at your leisure.

Thank you and I hope you have a great night and a great weekend! :D

Nope, no message was on it and I don't have one in mind. I'll send this one back and you can send the other at your leisure.

Thank you and I hope you have a great night and a great weekend! :D
wait i'm having a brain fart the original one was the oct 25th one right? just making sure 'cause now they're both next to each other in my inventory and i totally forgot which was which lmao 😭

wait i'm having a brain fart the original one was the oct 25th one right? just making sure 'cause now they're both next to each other in my inventory and i totally forgot which was which lmao 😭
My original one that I date traded to you months back was the October 31 one, so that's the one I'm trying to reacquire now.

Back