Trading Trading hybrids, fruits, clothes, and/or furniture for dreamies.

Crax

Bells
Sautéed Mushrooms
Spores
Switch
6755-5701-9306
Feedback
100% (2) +
Hello! You might be wondering why I’m giving away these items instead of bells for dreamies and well here’s my answer: I’m very broke when it comes to bells, listen I know I can make em, I know people want em, but I just can never seem to make enough or have em!

I’m looking for the following villagers nobody else.
- Judy
- pietro
- marina
- rosie

Those are my only dreamies I can’t offer much but if anyone would have kindness in their heart to allow this sweet random person a dreamie they desire that’d be great.

Allow me to go into detail what I got:
-every fruit. (I’ll trade by 10s!)

- lots of cute pink/purple clothing including: bunny ears, dreamy dress, lace up dress, and gothic headdress + more!

- wands: star wand

- star frags: 1 aries 2-3 normal frags and 2 large fragments

- furniture: mostly the wooden series and wooden block series all colored pastels and pink colors!

- hybrids: so far I have one pink tulip and one pink mum, (likely I’ll get more soon)

Now if I just have to go bellrupt I do have a sad balance of... 8,000 + bells... not much I know..

I don’t have anyone moved out yet but I’ll still take any offers and pm once I have someone out!

I hope I can get the villagers I want I’ve tried myself and just found belltree and thought: maybe someone would be kind to give me one??

- - - Post Merge - - -

Well I guess nobody does :(

Last edited:
Back