• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Trading Trading: Kyle for Punchy

yelphie1992

Bells
Sautéed Mushrooms
Spores
Winter Mittens
Feedback
0% (-1) +
Hi! Kyle just moved in, but I don't really like the fact that he has the same name as me; so I'm trading him!
I'd really like Punchy, but most other cats will do (like Bob!)
Anyway, I'm just starting off on these forums, and I hope to hear back from someone, thanks!

I dont think anyone is going to help you out after you scammed that other user.

Hi! Kyle just moved in, but I don't really like the fact that he has the same name as me; so I'm trading him!
I'd really like Punchy, but most other cats will do (like Bob!)
Anyway, I'm just starting off on these forums, and I hope to hear back from someone, thanks!

I've actually reported this thread to the moderators with an abbreviated account of the trade that hasn't yet been honoured (Bob for Marshal) and will leave it in their hands. If you want to be a part of this community, I suggest you set the initial trade right before looking for help or villagers from others.

Looks like they've been banned/suspended. I have to say I'm relieved. I'm generally kind to new members, but sheesh! What a terrible way to start. Now let's try to help torlanova the best we can. All I'm saying is, if Marshal shows up in my cycling town, torlanova is first priority.

Back