Buying /Trading ✨Meri's Dream Collectible Hunt✨ [June 17th] [O] 2024 House Set (Yellow の)/2021 Invader/Tera Orb + More | DT/LF Red Heart Balloon after Mar 21

Hi! Would you be OK with me buying a Zodiac Dragon from you for 70 TBT? By the way, the message should say: It's one of the syrpents of Kieran's Hydrapple!

Hi! Would you be OK with me buying a Zodiac Dragon from you for 70 TBT? By the way, the message should say: It's one of the syrpents of Kieran's Hydrapple!
aaa I'm sorry, that's a bit low for me ;; I feel like I've mostly seen them sell in the 200-250 range, so I'd prefer to sell in the upper range of that or (ideally) trade it for a pink or orange hyacinth directly.

aaa I'm sorry, that's a bit low for me ;; I feel like I've mostly seen them sell in the 200-250 range, so I'd prefer to sell in the upper range of that or (ideally) trade it for a pink or orange hyacinth directly.
Thank you for letting me know! I need to save my TBT and I don't have any of these collectibles so...I guess I'll be off now. See ya!

Back