Selling /trading Stuff™

how much are you looking for your ghostly preserves and pumpkin glow wand?

how much are you looking for your ghostly preserves and pumpkin glow wand?
After a quick glance at the tier list I’d say like 700 for the ghostly preserves and 2k for the glow wand? Something like that

After a quick glance at the tier list I’d say like 700 for the ghostly preserves and 2k for the glow wand? Something like that
thank you for getting back to me! i will be thinking about your prices- i'm a bit short to buy both rn unfortunately !

• Love
Reactions: rip
hi, I have a fly agaric mushroom lamp (the red mushroom collectible), would you be willing to trade a collectible for it?

• Love
sorry i'm going to make a random offer to you- but are you interested in a 2024 ditto egg by any chance?
Thank you for the offer, but unfortunately I’m not in the market for a ditto egg!! If anything changes I will let you know!💗
Post automatically merged:

hi, I have a fly agaric mushroom lamp (the red mushroom collectible), would you be willing to trade a collectible for it?
Hi, yes I’d be super interested which collectible did you wanna trade it for?

i have a playful scenery..! i was wondering if/what you'd trade any of your collectibles listing in your OG post for it?

i have a playful scenery..! i was wondering if/what you'd trade any of your collectibles listing in your OG post for it?
Hi hi I know this is a very late reply but which collectibles were you interested in?

Hi hi I know this is a very late reply but which collectibles were you interested in?
hi!! oh honestly I forget what I was interested in- probably the ghostly Preserves (wouldn't be a fair trade.. well they all wouldn't be a fair trade LMAO)
I just want to say that there is the playful scenery in stock in the shop right now !!

hi!! oh honestly I forget what I was interested in- probably the ghostly Preserves (wouldn't be a fair trade.. well they all wouldn't be a fair trade LMAO)
I just want to say that there is the playful scenery in stock in the shop right now !!
Lmao thank you so much I would have never known!! <3

Lmao thank you so much I would have never known!! <3
hehe of course, of course! :^D
hmm just out of curiosity, how much would you be looking for your ghostly preserves and pumpkin glow wand? i don't have any funds at the moment xP but just wondering!

Back