• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

/tries again.. hopefully

Now that I have time to try again here's v 1.2

Mindav2.png

I think it is good dark and make your name smaller.

I like it a tad. I had a few issues with the color when I tried something and it wouldn't let me un-do it.

Nah, keep the first one...I like it much much better. I think the second one may be a bit too dark, and I don't know where the red came from, and I liked the text on the other side, it seems like there's too much going on on the right side now...

I dunno', keep it if you like it. They're both good...

I like vr. 1.2
don't know whwhat you could do to change it.
But i like it.

Bring out the render a bit more, add lighting, make sig less wide, change main text color to green=Better.

K I'll edit it once more before I make a new sig.

BTW I'm most likley not changing the size of the sig ATM.

Vr. 3:
Mindav3.png

3rd one is better than the 2nd, but the first is still better than all of 'em in my view.

It seems that there is a bit too much of a glow towards the center bottom, which sort of makes it a little harder to see Midna's face.

I did like that you went back to green font, and moved it over to the left though.

;)

All together, the sig is really good.

Back