Ground Scenery Trippy style

Shyone2313!

Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Feedback
100% (8) +
I’m look to make my island cool. So I want make a cool looking park so I need a cool looking path to walk through . If anyone can help me out I’ll be extremely grateful for it

I’m look to make my island cool. So I want make a cool looking park so I need a cool looking path to walk through . If anyone can help me out I’ll be extremely grateful for it
I just wanna clarify... what do you mean by "cool looking path"? What details should it have? Judging from the title of this thread, I'm assuming it should be colorful, right? (when I think of "trippy" I think "psychedelic", and when I think "psychedelic" I think of flashy, neon colors)

I just wanna clarify... what do you mean by "cool looking path"? What details should it have? Judging from the title of this thread, I'm assuming it should be colorful, right? (when I think of "trippy" I think "psychedelic", and when I think "psychedelic" I think of flashy, neon colors)
so like a Alice in wonder land or fun house type :)

After looking at pictures of Alice in Wonderland. A lot of the pathways in the movie posters have mushrooms. Here are some designs to consider.
IMG_8489.png

IMG_8491.png

Here’s how this person incorporated a flowery path with the decorations. vvv
IMG_8488.jpeg

For a more fun house look, I found this.
IMG_8490.jpeg

Maybe you can also look up kid-core paths. Those designs often tend to be colorful.

After looking at pictures of Alice in Wonderland. A lot of the pathways in the movie posters have mushrooms. Here are some designs to consider.
View attachment 570895
View attachment 570896
Here’s how this person incorporated a flowery path with the decorations. vvv
View attachment 570899

For a more fun house look, I found this.
View attachment 570900
Maybe you can also look up kid-core paths. Those designs often tend to be colorful.
Oh wow :love: thank you Ill check this out.

Back