• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Troll the person above you...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pfft. You really think you are up and above everyone else, don't you? It's sad to see you feel like that even though you are literally obsessed over a virtual squirrel.

False confidence, as I might say.

Are you trolling us by posting this on a thread where you are supposed to be an utter jerk to the person above you? If so its working.

Hey, hey. I'm sorry that I actually tried to make a signature while you just bought one from some random signature shop.

It is my first time ever using a photo editor. It is an online browser one so it isn't the best.

I bet my signature is better than what you would be able to make on your own.

I'm pretty sure that everyone just realized that I was right so no one is attempting to fight me about it. Adorable!

I'd like to see you draw by yourself. Probably would look just as ugly as that little squirrel you worship.

Well, Marshal is in my sig because he ****ing lives in my town and I want to be honest. Doesn't mean I bow down to him like you do.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back