Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Winter Mittens
Can someone tell me what all i need to do im at like 91%
right now.
can you get to 100% in one day or no?

I got to 100% in 4 Hours so it is certainlly possible!
i was stuck at 93%
What i did was pick up all the plants around my town, and replant them :) then watered them again, the game did't seem to realise, and i picked up all the points again

It's tough, but you CAN do it in one day. Stuff respawns overnight and makes it easier, though.

I tried to get it in 1 day. But my number seemed stuck and didn't move no matter what I did. I waited until the next day and it got to 100% with no effort on my part.

Keep talking to your residents over and over, they will give you tasks to do for them. They will even complain you talk to them too much. Do the tasks and your approval will go up. Diligence and patience. I did it in one day but it wasn't easy. ;)

I got to 100% in 4 Hours so it is certainlly possible!
i was stuck at 93%
What i did was pick up all the plants around my town, and replant them :) then watered them again, the game did't seem to realise, and i picked up all the points again

Yup! I figured this out by accident when I had finished watering my plants but was unsatisfied with where they were and moved them. This is probably the easiest way to get 100%, it can definitely be done in one day.

Here's a collective of tips:

How to earn 100% Approval Rating:

*A- Procure the starter house (not sure if paying it off plays a role, but I did so).
*B- Design a new flag. (@ Mayor's Office)
*C- Mix a new sound theme for the town. (@ Mayor's Office)
*D- Donate a fossil to the Museum.
*E- Make a statement on the Bulletin Board.
*F- Sell an item to Re-Tail.
G- Complete quests for neighbors.
H- Pull all the weeds.
I- Pickup & send all trash to Re-Tail.
J- Water EVERY flower.
K- Write letters w/ a gift inside for each neighbor, including the new resident. (mailed @ Post Office)

Good luck, fireflight!

I would've earned it all in one day, but I started getting the permit at 8PM so I had to continue it the next morning. In total it toom me 3 - 4 hours. I was stuck around 91% for a while, though XP

*A- Procure the starter house (not sure if paying it off plays a role, but I did so).

Actually, it gives you 20%, so it does ^_^

This is the guide I used, but Ben basically said most of it: http://bidoofcrossing.tumblr.com/post/39924088482/how-to-get-a-perfect-approval-rating

Hope this helps ^_^

Back