Truth or Dare!

PIRANHA2 said:
PikMino42 said:
Uhh, I dare you to make me a sig with a slice of pie in it!
oh my goose! its done!

sigpie1di.png

think its pretty?

well, you'd better... i dare you to wear it for a week.

^_^
WEEBLE AND BOB YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PIRANHA2 said:
ZELDAFREAK104 said:
PIRANHA2 said:
ZELDAFREAK104 said:
:eek: dare me i dunno what to do!!
i dare you to start a thread about your love for icecream... and how you cant sleep without it. be sure to get every sticky detail in it, like how you love to lick the lid, and how you want to get a big tub full of it so you can swim and eat at the same time...

basicly, go nuts, be creative... and depending on how awsome it is... is depending how cool your reward is. (im giving people rewards for awsomeness :eek:)
:lol: ok here it is
http://s3.invisionfree.com/The_Bell_Tree/i...?showtopic=3726
i love it ^-^

oh, right, your reward >_>

i should probably make that about now...
where is it.... i can't find it

:(

ZELDAFREAK104 said:
PIRANHA2 said:
ZELDAFREAK104 said:
PIRANHA2 said:
ZELDAFREAK104 said:
:eek: dare me i dunno what to do!!
i dare you to start a thread about your love for icecream... and how you cant sleep without it. be sure to get every sticky detail in it, like how you love to lick the lid, and how you want to get a big tub full of it so you can swim and eat at the same time...

basicly, go nuts, be creative... and depending on how awsome it is... is depending how cool your reward is. (im giving people rewards for awsomeness :eek:)
:lol: ok here it is
http://s3.invisionfree.com/The_Bell_Tree/i...?showtopic=3726
i love it ^-^

oh, right, your reward >_>

i should probably make that about now...
where is it.... i can't find it

:(
oh wait nvm i didn't see the PM

Smart_Tech_Dragon_15 said:
I'll give this a go, I don't see any harm in it.

I'll take a dare, please. I'll do something like asking me to post something, as long as it follows the rules. I'm not good at making stuff.
ok, i dare you to start a thread, claiming you love one of the cast of Star Trek.

^_^

PIRANHA2 said:

I'll take a dare, please. I'll do something like asking me to post something, as long as it follows the rules. I'm not good at making stuff.
ok, i dare you to start a thread, claiming you love one of the cast of Star Trek.

^_^
Could I get you to make me a sig for free as a reward?

PIRANHA2 said:

^_^
uhh... sure, not that i charge anyone anything for them anyway...
i'll see what i can do...

make a full request at my shop, that would help

:)

i'll take a truth then

PIRANHA2 said:
PIRANHA2 said:

^_^
uhh... sure, not that i charge anyone anything for them anyway...
i'll see what i can do...

make a full request at my shop, that would help

i'll take a truth then

All right, I'll be on my way.

Neo_Discoverer_23 said:
Dare meh!
All right, you asked for it.

I want you to go post in the wishing well, telling about your plans to conquer TBT and then the world. Remember, be specific, and use country names. Also, don't forget to tell that it is Truth or Dare, or you might have your computer surrounded by FBI agents.

YesManJr's_Cohort said:
*is bored*
Someone dare me!
ok... i dare you, to start a thread talking about your deep fondness for cats... and how you like to squeeze them. go into extreme detail... and mention that you dropped your icecream cone on one... and it freaked out.

then tell them about how one time, when you were seven, you squeezed your cat, then it stopped moving

:p

(if any of this is somehow true... i must be smart o_O)

yeah, dont mention that its Truth or dare, that spoils the fun.

Justin125 said:
Dare please.
I dare you to post a thread at the Wishing Well, saying how much you love Canadian Bacon. Post a pic of it, if you can. And mention how much you hate American bacon, and talk about how you made your own canadian bacon once, by catching a frying the pig.

Back