• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

TTC and TBT's Super Smash Bash

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well fight him ASAP.

I will be so glad when this Tournament is over. I still need to get the prizes >_<

=Trela=

I'm giving Hub and TLM 2 hours to do the match. My bro Kilex will try to do his RIGHT after yoll finish. Also, Waluigi, I will PM you when your match comes up.

Silver: You will fight the Winner of the Loser's Semi-Finals on Monday. It will be sad if they dont show up...

=Trela=

:D

I'm leaving to a friends house for about 1 1/2 days, so Piranha will help yoll do your matches.

GO LEXI GO :p

=Trela=

Oh ok, so Piranha whats the FC of Zay?

Ill Brawl him in 2 - 3 hours, since my brother using wireless

Silverstorms said:
Hub12 said:
Trela said:
Well fight him ASAP.

I will be so glad when this Tournament is over. I still need to get the prizes >_<

=Trela=
I SHTILL NEED TO FIGHT YOU
I think you mean want.

You still NEED to fight TLM.
OHHH MYYY MOTHER *censored.3.0*ING GOD MY INTERNET DIED AGAIINNN :throwingrottenapples: :throwingrottenapples: :throwingrottenapples: :throwingrottenapples: :throwingrottenapples:
:mad:

Oh well, I blame that not you. :(

(I AM better than Hub, but w/e.)

Toon][quote="Silverstorms said:
Hub12 said:
Trela said:
Well fight him ASAP.

=Trela=
I think you mean want.

OHHH MYYY MOTHER *censored.3.0*ING GOD MY INTERNET DIED AGAIINNN :throwingrottenapples: :throwingrottenapples: :throwingrottenapples: :throwingrottenapples: :throwingrottenapples:

(I AM better than Hub, but w/e.)[/quote]WHY ARE YOU ALWAYS OFFLINE WHEN IM ONLINE!?

Hub12 said:
Toon][quote="Silverstorms said:
Hub12 said:
Trela said:
Well fight him ASAP.

=Trela=
I think you mean want.

(I AM better than Hub, but w/e.)
WHY ARE YOU ALWAYS OFFLINE WHEN IM ONLINE!?
:mad: [/quote]IDK cuz my internets gay.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back