• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

TTC and TBT's Super Smash Bash

Status
Not open for further replies.
PieDisliker said:
Hub12 said:
Owned bcb.

Owned again.
I wouldn't say owned. What about when you faced my Ness? Lost all three. :D
Hey hey hey. I still beat you most times. But your ness is pretty good. But YOU cant say im easy to beat.

Hub12 said:
PieDisliker said:
Hub12 said:
Owned bcb.

Owned again.
Hey hey hey. I still beat you most times. But your ness is pretty good. But YOU cant say im easy to beat.
You can't say you really owned me... Except with Marth. That was a spike, and spikes own. My Ness is one of the best... IMO

PieDisliker said:
Hub12 said:
PieDisliker said:
Hub12 said:
Owned bcb.

Owned again.
You can't say you really owned me... Except with Marth. That was a spike, and spikes own. My Ness is one of the best... IMO
Oh yea. That was cool. When i jump off and spiked you. Now that was awesome. Lol. I remember when i onwed you with TLM vs. wario. I KEPT spiking you down xD

Hub12 said:
PieDisliker said:
Hub12 said:
PieDisliker said:
Hub12 said:
Owned bcb.

Owned again.
Oh yea. That was cool. When i jump off and spiked you. Now that was awesome. Lol. I remember when i onwed you with TLM vs. wario. I KEPT spiking you down xD
Too much Toon Link spike... (shudders)

PieDisliker said:
Trela said:
2 words Hub:

HELL NO.

I'm helping Zay with his match with xYoh...
You can say Hell on here?

Lulz.
You can say Damn too. :)

YES TRELA :throwingrottenapples: :throwingrottenapples: :throwingrottenapples: I CAN HALP

Hub12 said:
PieDisliker said:
Hub12 said:
PieDisliker said:
Trela said:
2 words Hub:

HELL NO.

I'm helping Zay with his match with xYoh...
You can say Hell on here?

Lulz.
You can say Damn too. :)

YES TRELA :throwingrottenapples: :throwingrottenapples: :throwingrottenapples: I CAN HALP
Hmm... <_<
Hmm?
I usually only say Hell and Crap. No more than that.

Ooh, we can say Crap too?

KK enter his FC and get started! I gtg in a little bit for homework...

EDIT: Btw, Zay's Counter Pick is Castle Siege.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back