• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

TTC and TBT's Super Smash Bash

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you Kid Icarus for taking responisblity! I forgot you had a TBT Account =O

Good luck u 2!

It's best out of 3.

ATTENTION: Please keep ALL posts related to the tournament and nothing but the tournament! If you wish to brawl people please post on the official brawl thread! Not here!

Trela said:
Welcome Brawlers, to the start of TTC's Super Smash Bash! Now that the Tournament has started, I should probably tell you how this will all go, no?

As you know, players from TTC are in this, too. So now your probably wondering, "Hey, I dont even know who my opponent is, and I cant find him. How to I do my match now!?" It's actually pretty simple. I will just get your Friend Code by PM'ing you and then I'll PM it to your opponent over at the other Forums. After you get our opponent's FC, I will create a time for you 2 to Brawl. Imma use Kid Nino Vs. SilverStorms for example. After they get each others FC, I will give a time, say, 5pm (with Time Zones explained), and the day it will happen. If you both agree with the Time I give, then it's settled! If not, then I will help think of a Time that works for both of you. Also, when I am talking to you and your opponent, you have to give me your Counter Pick Stage!

Note: you do not have to do the "Time" thing with members from TBT. You're able to PM your opponent and make a time.

Now for the Brackets. This Tournament will actually end on March 25th, so the limit for how long you can wait to do your match is 4 days. If 1 player tries to do their match and you dont and the Time Limit for you is over, then you will automatically lose, and vise-versa. If both do not show up, then the person with the higher Skill Level (which was used to make the Backet) will automatically win. For example, my Skill is 10 in the Bracket. If my opponent's Skill is 9 or less, then I will win. Skill Levels are made by me in the Bracket. This is actually very, very dumb, but if you would do your match (for once), this will not happen.

Other important stuff:
- Remember to set those Random Stages! If you cant, then just pick Final Destination.
- Please remember to pick the right Stages when playing your opponent.
- Read ALL of the Rules on the front page!
- There is NO Spamming. Remember that. Just so you know, Diddy is NOT SPAMMING! Get that in your HEAD! Please.
- Listen to me. That is the most important Rule. I dont like arguing either.

The most important Rule of all: DO YOUR MATCH! The Tournaments are ALWAYS ruined from nobody doing their match! DO IT!

Alright. Let us now start the Tournament! Remember to read all of the above stuff first, and do your match!

Round 1: Matches
Abrahamman Vs. chubsterr: 4 days left!

Prof. Pickles McPretzel Vs. Kaleb: 4 days left!

asora Vs. Caleb: 4 days left!

Waluigi Vs. Tyeforce: 4 days left!

Kid Nino Vs. Silverstorms: 4 days left!

sothe897 Vs. tj7777777: 4 days left!

kid icarus Vs. djman900: 4 days left!

Callum1064 Vs. kilex52: 4 days left!

After these matches are done, Round 2, Winner's Bracket will start. Good luck to all of you!

I think that is all to talk about! I will also answer any questions you ask.

By the way, I will Edit this post after every match. Also, I shall show you the Bracket!

image.php

=Trela=
hey uhmm i cant see image do u think u can gimme some link or so??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back