• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Tumblr!!!

FruitTree

~Retired Account~
Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Hey y'all!
How many of you guys are blogging on Tumblr about your daily/regular Animal Crossing: New Leaf activities?
I'm currently doing so and looking for people to hang out with/do perhaps occasional blog posts or videos together! If you think this sounds like fun, add my FC (on profile)/follow me on tumblr and I'll add/follow back!
My tumblr is jagacrossing.tumblr.com
- Jarvey

Hey y'all!
How many of you guys are blogging on Tumblr about your daily/regular Animal Crossing: New Leaf activities?
I'm currently doing so and looking for people to hang out with/do perhaps occasional blog posts or videos together! If you think this sounds like fun, add my FC (on profile)/follow me on tumblr and I'll add/follow back!
My tumblr is jagacrossing.tumblr.com
- Jarvey

I don't have a tumblr, but I do like your page!

I have an AC Tumblr: http://zacharyplaysnewleaf.tumblr.com/

I haven't posted on there in a long while, but I've been meaning to get back into it. I was going to make an actual blog where I write a long prose about what I did each day and blah blah blah, but I don't have time for that. So, Tumblr it is for me. I'll just post pictures and short little snipets probably. :D I'll follow and add you guys!

I've started liveblogging my guy, as well as any other cool goings on that happen in the day. dailycaprican.tumblr.com

Back