• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Selling Turnip prices are 597 bells!

Ah sorry, I get distracted so easily, it's terrible! I'm ready to come round now, I'll keep trying until some space frees up. :)

edit: Thanks so much! :D

Last edited:
yeah you can still come but im full at the moment you can come over as soon as someone leaves

Just checking since you had to leave soon after I first posted and this thread has been pretty busy - have you added my 3ds code? Sorry for the trouble, it's just not saying that we're friends yet, and I know you've had a lot of people to add. >< I can come with the next batch or whatever.

If that's not the issue then I'm not sure why it's not coming up. Bah.

Just checking since you had to leave soon after I first posted and this thread has been pretty busy - have you added my 3ds code? Sorry for the trouble, it's just not saying that we're friends yet, and I know you've had a lot of people to add. >< I can come with the next batch or whatever.

im really sorry. i have one person here right now, so ill add you when they've left

everyone has been added

- - - Post Merge - - -

nao, there's free spaces and ive added you

Last edited:
Back