• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Turnips Are Premium

Yeah that's fine. I'm trading with someone one atm, so I'll be able to let you in a little later.

Yeah of course. I didn't add a lot of people though. Sorry about that. I just had some stuff going on then.

Last edited:
Yeah of course. I didn't add a lot of people. Sorry about that. I just had some stuff going on then.

No need to apologize, mate - You're doing the whole community a great favour here in my opinion. Take however much time you need to complete your trades and whatnot. I am more than happy to patiently wait for the delicious prices you're offering, and I will leave a generous tip as well.

Hey, I was wondering if I could get in today, I don't believe I got a spot yesterday so I might as well try again today~ ^-^ thanks~

So I'm starting with Libertae, Sataric and Pixel. Gates open now guys. You'll have to come in at the same time or you'll be moved up in the queue. Oh and can you say your Username when you come? Just so I can know who is who.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I'm Cyris in Sunkist btw

Sorry about that Sataric. lol

I'll take Sayomi, Yume and Saber in now. If you don't get in before the last person leaves, you'll go up in the queue.

Gates open.

sorry do you think I can go in like 10 minutes i'm trying to get a villager to move in sorry

Thanks guys. I'm gonna go ahead and close this now. I'm getting one of my dreamies so I have to TT forward a day. Sorry for those who didn't get to sell. I hope everyone who did are satisfied. ;3

Oh whoops, went away for a few minutes and already passed by!

Thank you for putting this up, though. It's very helpful c:

Back