• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Turnips are still selling for 637 [I just can't let go of this price omg]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Squeaks

Bells
Sautéed Mushrooms
Spores
Feedback
100% (118) +
Say please and thank. :3

It sucks being stuck on the same day, but I want to make this last! D:
Hopefully someone with a better price comes along. I really wouldn't mind.

Just like before, payment is 99k after each sale and can be dropped at the train station.
Remember, it helps me make something while I stay on the same day (some day I'll move on xD).
Another option this time around is TBT bells. 50 TBT for each sale you plan to make.
If you want to pay in TBT, just let me know two things:

How many sales will you be making?:
Total TBT:

(To those paying in TBT bells, payment must be made before I open the gates for you.)

Add my FC before/after you comment, I don't want to keep a group waiting.
Have a good Wi-Fi rating, anything bad and I won't be able to let you into my town.
Do not have a bad connection. I can help you out after, just ask.
Wait until I say you can come in.
You can run all you want.
Once you're done your sales you're free to go.
Read and look at the whole post or you'll miss something. You can fix your mistake if you miss it, but until you do you won't be added.
Highlight the very top of my post

I'll be letting in people in, who have done the 2 things, whenever they're ready to go.
Groups will be added if demand picks up.

Also, click on "da rules" image

Last edited:
I'd like to sell :)

oh yeah, i plan to buy my dreamies with it!

Last edited:
Just a heads up, I'm clearing out my friends list. I had 2 interruptions last time while a group was making their sales and I don't want that to happen again.

brb :v

- - - Post Merge - - -

Done! Buuuut, I'm going to go do some cleaning and grab groceries since this isn't picking up yet. c: Be back in 2 hours!

REMEMBER TO READ THE RULES. YOU ONLY NEED TO DO TWO THINGS TO GET IN A GROUP.

Thanks! ouo)/

Last edited:
I'm so sorry that I couldn't make it the last time - I had to leave with no time for posting that I couldn't come!
I would very much like to come over and sell my turnips, please and thank you in advance.
(I plan on using the money for some GracieGrace items that I've wanted for a while now, along with other items and just generally saving up bells.)

Last edited:
OOOh, I will add you now. Glad you won't be back for awhile so I can buy turnips first! HA! PLEASE may I join the fun, and THANK YOU! I will edit this when I decide which town I will be buying turnips from :)

Also I plan to demolish a character from my main town since I am going to have to plot reset again and his house was fully upgraded :( SOOOOOO I am going to have to repay for his house.

Btw, I'm done buying turnips now and will be on until 5ish. I'm on on my phone though so it may not always show when I'm online.

Oh, and I will be coming as Ginny from MMCCo.

Last edited:
I'm so sorry that I couldn't make it the last time - I had to leave with no time for posting that I couldn't come!
I would very much like to come over and sell my turnips, please and thank you in advance.
(I plan on using the money for some GracieGrace items that I've wanted for a while now, along with other items and just generally saving up bells.)

It's no problem. :3 I'll put you in group 1!

OOOh, I will add you now. Glad you won't be back for awhile so I can buy turnips first! HA! PLEASE may I join the fun, and THANK YOU! I will edit this when I decide which town I will be buying turnips from :)

Also I plan to demolish a character from my main town since I am going to have to plot reset again and his house was fully upgraded :( SOOOOOO I am going to have to repay for his house.

Btw, I'm done buying turnips now and will be on until 5ish. I'm on on my phone though so it may not always show when I'm online.

Oh, and I will be coming as Ginny from MMCCo.

Oh damn, millions must have went into that house. I hope the turnip sales will get you all the bells you need to pay everything off again. :3 Group 1.

Hi Hun! Are we coming in groups if 2 or 3? Just let me know when :) thx so much for doing this!!!

I'm just going to wait for one more person to join group 1.

(psst, remember to read da rules, everyone.)

Last edited:
Ha thx so much. My static left unexpectedly so I may either replace him or do the cycle to get him back.

It depends, really. If it's taking too long for a third to show up, then I'll just let a group of two in.

I would love to come over. please and thank you. c:

I'm planning on using this to buy some GracieGrace items and pay for house expansions.

Ha thx so much. My static left unexpectedly so I may either replace him or do the cycle to get him back.

Was it a TTing accident? Losing a favourite villager sucks.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I would love to come over. please and thank you. c:

I'm planning on using this to buy some GracieGrace items and pay for house expansions.

GracieGrace and Tom Nook will steal all your moolah. :v Group 1.

It was. I guess I had gotten on my main on my sons 3ds to transfer stuff from one town to another and when I got back on mine I went back to the right day he was in boxes. I had just talked someone else out of moving the day before but something must have messed up. I had just almost completed my town too so I don't want anything to get messed up. Super sad face :(

Is group 1 all ready? Asking cause it looks like Engela is offline and oceanflesh hasn't added my FC.

It was. I guess I had gotten on my main on my sons 3ds to transfer stuff from one town to another and when I got back on mine I went back to the right day he was in boxes. I had just talked someone else out of moving the day before but something must have messed up. I had just almost completed my town too so I don't want anything to get messed up. Super sad face :(

Cycling through 16 villagers takes so long, especially if you have all your dreamies and can only move in and move out 1 villager. Ah, the things we do for our favourite villagers. Good luck in your search to get Static back.

I'm all ready c:

Thx so much! Luckily once fuchsia suggests the wisteria trellis pwp, I plan to switch her out with Bunnie do I'll have 2 spaces to work with at least.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back