• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Turnips are still selling for 637 [I just can't let go of this price omg]

Status
Not open for further replies.
wait nvm. I have to leave. I'll be back in an hour. Let someone else go. I'm so sorry

Last edited:
Omg such amazing turnip prices! Please, may I join in on the fun? 8) Thank you! I will be paying with in-game bells.

I remember you from Pumpki's thread. 8D Of course you can join. Group 2.

Oh yeah! We did meet already haha. x) Nice to see you around again! Thanks so much btw! My town's turnip prices have never been above 400 before.. one day..lol. I'm surprised not many people have posted? Man usually turnip threads fill up sooooo fast. x.x

Oh and instead of my main mayor, I'll be going on my other character, Calcifer. It's still the same 3DS friend code as the one in the sidebar though. :p

Last edited:
Oh yeah! We did meet already haha. x) Nice to see you around again! Thanks so much btw! My town's turnip prices have never been above 400 before.. one day..lol. I'm surprised not many people have posted? Man usually turnip threads fill up sooooo fast. x.x

Oh and instead of my main mayor, I'll be going on my other character, Calcifer. It's still the same 3DS friend code as the one in the sidebar though. :p

It's still early in the day and everyone is probably at work, summer school, or something. :U I have too much free time during the summer. OTL

Anyway, it's a slow day so I'll add you and open up my gates.

It's still early in the day and everyone is probably at work, summer school, or something. :U I have too much free time during the summer. OTL

Anyway, it's a slow day so I'll add you and open up my gates.

Ahhhh OTL Same here then... hahaha... Awesome then! I'll be on my way. :]

With my acquired riches, I plan to pay off all my other character's house loans. I also want to complete my art gallery. x) ALSO, need to save up money in the bank for the ABD.. haha

Thanks a lot MayorSweety! I appreciate it c:

With my acquired riches, I plan to pay off all my other character's house loans. I also want to complete my art gallery. x) ALSO, need to save up money in the bank for the ABD.. haha

Thanks a lot MayorSweety! I appreciate it c:

You're very welcome. :D I hope you made a lot!

hi I'm back and ready c:

please and thank. :3
LOOOL i'm back.
i needa buy turnips though.
riches -> abd (save 100mil + badges etc.)

BY THE WAY, we still have each other added@friends list&payingin ingamebells

please and thank. :3
LOOOL i'm back.
i needa buy turnips though.
riches -> abd (save 100mil + badges etc.)

I hear having an abd in home is the best. I'm trying to save up for one as well, but auctions on the Re-Tail board keep cockblocking me. xD Tell me when you're ready and I'll let you in.

- - - Post Merge - - -

My gates are open, ocean and nagedasanai. c: Drop by whenever.

why is your thread not popular
#stillbuyingturnips

i wouldve expected you to fill the groups instantly

- - - Post Merge - - -

OH WHAT YOU JUST CHANGED THE GROUPS LOOOL ok. cool.

I think everyone might have sold their turnips already since it's Friday. :v

I took out the groups cause there's not enough people coming in to fill groups anyway lmao

can i keep coming until you log off? :D LOL. or like, until you close

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back