• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

turnips at 579!

JellyBeans

only half awake
Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Switch
2122-3699-2125
Heart Glow Wand
Fair Pinwheel
Enchanted Bloom
Red Balloon
Pink Star Fragment
Tasty Cake
Celeste Chick Plush
The Bell Tree Fair 2020 Patch
Sheep Plush
Tasty Cake
Feedback
100% (319) +
had to check twice because I couldn't believe it but yes, my turnip price is 579! comment down below your IGN and island name and I'll be pming people two at a time to come by. you can do multiple trips but I would ask that you comment again after every trip (if that makes sense), just so I can get through as many people as possible. Nooks is next to resident services; just follow the fences up and to the right.

entry is free but I would of course appreciate any tips (NMT, bells, or if you happen to have any of the three things in my wishlist in my sig) <3 I'll be sat in the cafe area in front of Nooks! won't be incredibly active as I'm doing some classswork so don't be offended if I don't reply :p

Last edited:
Hi there! Is this still open? I would love to swing by. Would need to make 2 trips if that is okay and can tip. My name is Sam from Shywine :)

Can I come back to sell? Forgot how many I bought this week, Iustus from Caelesti :)

May I come by again please ^_^ Sorry for the many trips but I'm also selling my boyfriend's and friend's turnips for them since they stored them in my town (they time travel)

Back