• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Turnips - Table Glitch? New turnip mechanics? Getting bells? Discuss!

I've never played the stall market seriously before but I want to try, it just might take me a bit to get the hang of it. When does Joan sell them? Isn't it sometime on Sunday?

Sunday morning from 6-12pm.

Yep, and if you have the Nintendo Dream Japanese guide, you can see the 4 paths that the turnip prices take, and the chart is specific as far as dips and rises in the price so, with a little work, you can predict the prices changes pretty accurately.

One of the best guides out there. :)

You could catch beetles. But then it becomes blood money. @n@

Blood money is best money. Nook taught me that.

I have never ever ever ever played the stalk market. I never ever check the prices either. I just find it boring, easy bells. Catching bugs (even if they are really common on the island) is more interesting to me.

Basically the prices follow a certain trend. There's 2 prices a day, one in the morning, one in the afternoon. It's almost always a decreasing trend at first. Then it may start rising.

The rising is what gets stalk-marketers excited. The 3rd spike is usually the biggest, ranging from 200 bells a turnip to 800 or more.

Then there's the trend where it just keeps decreasing and you better sell before you lose all your money... Then there's also the random trend.

You can make lots of money QUICK if you don't mind taking a little risk! And since we are on a forum, it should be pretty easy to find people with good stalk prices.

I never really liked having more than a few 100k at a time because I liked EARNING it the hard way. Like selling the dumb **** and so on. Ruins the game for me if theres like no effort put into buying out the entire nook store. ya kno?

Back