• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Giveaway Twiggy [Villager]

BronzeElf

FC: 0061-7232-1493
Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Tasty Cake
Red Rose
Red Tulip
Yellow Cosmos
Red Cosmos
White Cosmos
Cake
Orange (Fruit)
Pear (Fruit)
Cake
Feedback
100% (62) +
Twiggy is finally moving and I can make more room for dream villagers! xD

Twiggy (ピーチク, Pichiku) the Peppy yellow bird is packed and ready to move by tomorrow! If you want her, please feel free to just tell me and you can get her for FREE! I have no use for her, if more than one person wants her, then you may bid her out (but I doubt that will happen, I haven't seen Twiggy in anyone's dream villagers list) but yeah, so if you want her, ask and I will open my gate for you to let her move into your town :3 If no one wants her.. then she'll be moved into the void.

Last edited:
I used to love this chirpy little birdie ♪

I'll take her off your hands and I am happy to bid if she becomes popular.

I used to love this chirpy little birdie ♪

I'll take her off your hands and I am happy to bid if she becomes popular.

Okay! I'm glad she's use to somebody ^-^ I'm kinda new to the villager giving thing; when are you able to pick her up? Today or tomorrow? Right now her house looks like this: oh, I made a mistake, it wasn't moving tomorrow, she's moving it says "on the 16th" so she will be gone tomorrow, right? Well, anyways I added you.
HNI_0008.jpg

Oh nooo! lol. I don't think I can have her? Right now I have 9 villagers and a campsite which is currently not in use. One of my villagers is to have their boxes packed tomorrow and leave the following day and therefore it seems unlikely I can get her. I'm slightly new to this as well, and therefore need advice from another person to know whether I can get her.

Oh nooo! lol. I don't think I can have her? Right now I have 9 villagers and a campsite which is currently not in use. One of my villagers is to have their boxes packed tomorrow and leave the following day and therefore it seems unlikely I can get her. I'm slightly new to this as well, and therefore need advice from another person to know whether I can get her.

I don't know either DX If you would like you can try but if you're sure it won't work then I think she'll have to go to the void..

If not I'll take him... but may end up selling him again pretty soon :3

SURPRISE! TWIGGY IS ACTUALLY JESUS!

God damnit twiggy, I knew it all along.

Last edited:
Back