• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

ugh getting katrina's is a pain >.<

You could go to other people's towns and use katrina. It counts as if it was one in your town.

Okay, I can finally spread light on this. I had the shop in my NA town- not the tent the shop. I visited my NA town with my JP town everyday for 3 weeks, making that 21 visits total. When she showed up in that one, she did NOT request a shop. She did however after she showed up again about a week later, but then I repeatedly made villagers, visited, killed them off, made more, visited, killed, etc, until I was at 19, then had my mayor get his fortune read after they all had. Guess what, she requested the shop then. I got her pretty quick in my NA town by simply having 4 fortunes read by all 4 "players", but I'd do it in reverse order, the last setup was the first to go, so the mayor would be the final of the day, because I'm pretty sure she only requests it to the mayor since the others have no say in PWP's, and 20 is divisible by 4. Not new to the game kind of makes me think about little things like this! ;) In fact, it was because of the original and Wild World that I began making 3 more players than me- gets me money faster, holds more items for me, etc, etc.

Ah yeah same here, I don't have Katrina's fortune teller shop yet and i want it just to finish up the mainstreet buildings. I guess I'll have to wait it out or something, Imm not sure if there's a faster way, I want to know too xD

It only counts if you get her in your town, so no, you can't town-hop for fortunes.

Also the whole point of the game isn't to get everything straightaway, so yes, it's hard. I didn't get Katrina until after 2 years of playing. If you're too lazy to create and delete characters then you just have to wait it out. It's part of a long-term goal.

I had my previous town for almost a year and just gave up on getting her shop altogether - not because it was difficult, just a pain in the butt for so little in return. She's neat when she shows up but I'm not sure I understand the benefit of having her on main street unless you're a completionist type of person...? I had the Lucky Phone though too so that might have served essentially the same purpose. Memory's a little whacked out right now.

Back