• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Ultra's Pokemon Mutations/Crosses

Blastiose with Arcanine

or

Wartortle

Your choice.

dpmfa255.png

With
dpmfa001.png

Please and Thank you

:D

Ok I want to see a Pikachu and Pichu fused and also a Minun and Plusle fused. Oh you already fused M and P. Ok then Pichu and Raichu?

I know you have an insane workload, so I won't bug you for a transformation. I just wanna say how cool these sprites are! I really like your work.

I have a life, you know. Don't expect me to sprite something for you at the snap of a finger.

On a side note, want me to revamp it for you?

UltraByte said:
I have a life, you know. Don't expect me to sprite something for you at the snap of a finger.

Umm? 0_0

He said "if you're not too busy"... I don't think he was expecting you to do anything at a "snap of a finger". XD

Bulerias said:
UltraByte said:

Umm? 0_0

He said "if you're not too busy"... I don't think he was expecting you to do anything at a "snap of a finger". XD
Still, he could have just waited until I got back from my friend's.

UltraByte said:
Bulerias said:
UltraByte said:

Umm? 0_0

How could he have known if you were back from your friend's or not? 0_0

Bulerias said:
UltraByte said:
Bulerias said:
UltraByte said:

Umm? 0_0

I posted as soon as I got back.

UltraByte said:
Bulerias said:
UltraByte said:
Bulerias said:
UltraByte said:

Umm? 0_0

Right, but he posted before that... so he couldn't have known you were at your friend's... or am I missing something?

Bulerias said:
UltraByte said:
Bulerias said:
UltraByte said:
Bulerias said:
Quoting limited to 5 levels deep
Right, but he posted before that... so he couldn't have known you were at your friend's... or am I missing something?
Oh nevermind... >_>

Back