• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Ultra's Whatever Art

Lol, I cant draw people. I can draw other things, but just not people.
Not in proportion, anyways.

The only real beef i have, besides the eyes, (im sorry, but the faves just seem really bland without them,) is the lack of detail in the clothes and tha way you colored them. I dunno, it just seems kinda off to me.....

dragonflamez said:
The only real beef i have, besides the eyes, is the lack of detail in the clothes and tha way you colored them. I dunno, it just seems kinda off to me.....
Ah, okay. Gotcha.

UltraByte said:
dragonflamez said:
The only real beef i have, besides the eyes, is the lack of detail in the clothes and tha way you colored them. I dunno, it just seems kinda off to me.....
Ah, okay. Gotcha.
Lol, its just my humble opinion. I never color my work, so I really cant say.

dragonflamez said:
UltraByte said:
dragonflamez said:
Ah, okay. Gotcha.
Oh. Well, I sprite the colors in first, then I blend them with GIMP. It's the only way I ever color the work.

UltraByte said:
dragonflamez said:
UltraByte said:
dragonflamez said:
Ah, okay. Gotcha.
Oh. Well, I sprite the colors in first, then I blend them with GIMP. It's the only way I ever color the work.
Well, I only ever colored something like this, so I'm not really an expert.

Now please don't call me perv but my main problem with the pictures is the breasts, in the first one they go up that shouldn't be happening aswell they are just semi circles when they really should have a slight curve to them kind of like an arm, also in the second they are just too close in the center. Other than that, the pictures are really good, and I myself like the colouring.

... :gyroidquestioned: boy that was an akword post.

JJRamone2 said:
Now please don't call me perv but my main problem with the pictures is the breasts, in the first one they go up that shouldn't be happening aswell they are just semi circles when they really should have a slight curve to them kind of like an arm, also in the second they are just too close in the center. Other than that, the pictures are really good, and I myself like the colouring.

Lol, but I agree. I just didnt want to bring it up.

:p

dragonflamez said:
JJRamone2 said:

Lol, but I agree. I just didnt want to bring it up.

:p
me neither for the longest time.

Back