Blue Star Fragment
Opalescent Crystal
Blue Rosewater Potion
Enchanted Bloom
Blue Rosewater Potion
Opalescent Crystal
🏁Unofficial Mario Kart 8 TBT friendlies🏁

MK8D_FunkyKong_Preview.png

(Pic is not mine but Funky Kong is cool so have this as a placeholder header)

Hi everyone, since I have a confirmed date in mind. I'll try to host my very first MK8 session. I'll list the possible session dates and I'll do my best to arm myself with an alarm clock for the time being. Feel free to reply to sign up for the slots and have my friend code added for room access. Please note that the time zones here are the default TBT time zones (EDT)

DateSession lengthSigned up playersStatus
August 30, 2024 @ 8pm EDT 1 hourOngoingcancelled
September 6, 2024 @ 6pm EDT1 hour@Javocado @Paperboy012305
@ShinyDungeoneer
finished

Switch IGN: Yanrima
Friend code: 0559-6214-2705

Current session: TBA
Current Racers:

Edit: Seriously, I've just noticed that I wrote it in EST rather than EDT, my bad. Time zones for the sessions are now corrected to EDT.

Last edited:
I'd love to do these again if I can finally find my Mario Kart. I'll keep looking ;-;

Hi again, will be bumping this post since it's now open for sign-ups for the upcoming session.

I'm down. I have the day off and I'll be free that afternoon. Hope we get more heads. 🤝

I'll join the open one! That is, if I can find my Mario Kart. I'll ask my siblings if one of them has it when I get home after school today.

mario-kart-jump-gif-7525924953112542179.gif
Please note that the Discord chat for the upcoming Mario Kart session will be held at #mutiplayer-2 channel over at the official TBT Discord server since @/Dunquixote will be using multiplayer-1 chat for the Among Us sessions. Same chat rules apply as the official friendly sessions.

Friend request sent and warmin up online now. If you see this, it's not too late to come through for some races. : )

The request has now been sent.
Surely can’t wait! I haven’t played any video games with TBTers for 4 years straight.

Request has been sent and I am on standby!
Friend request sent and warmin up online now. If you see this, it's not too late to come through for some races. : )
The request has now been sent.
Surely can’t wait! I haven’t played any video games with TBTers for 4 years straight.
Thank you! Now that I'm awake and back, I'll be starting the session. 🥳

Mario Kart 8 session is currently live!

I am currently unable to gain access to Discord. So you won’t see me in there.

Sorry I had to leave mid-race, but my mom needs me for something important.

It was fun doing it, so I hope I get to race with you guys again soon sometime!

(I hope I didn’t make it sound like I was rage quitting, because I wasn’t…)

Ok, that is it and thank you for coming to Mario Kart 8 friendlies! It's my first time hosting these sessions myself so I'll get the hang of the scheduling process.

I'll figure out when the next session is going to be so stay tuned! 🥳

Back