Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
White Cosmos
Yellow Cosmos
Red Cosmos
Feedback
100% (10) +
Everything is unorderable and came from events, Gracie Grace, Fortune cookies, etc.

FURNITURE
Candy house
Mush end table x2
Mush table
Mush dresser
Mush chair
Block
Triple Red Shells
Mush lamp
Mush stool
Genie's lamp
Tacos
Fruit basket
Veggie basket
Balloon lamp
Lunar horizon
Fish and chips
Mush bed
Dinnerware
Yule log
Turkey
Shopping cart

GYROIDS
Tootoid
Mini alloid
Mini metatoid
Mini lullaboid
Mini buzzoid
Timpanoid
Mega gongoid
Tall gongoid

FLOORS/WALLS
Forest wall
Forest floor
Card carpet

VILLAGER PICS
Astrid's pic
Beardo's pic
Paula's pic
Pango's pic
Snooty's pic
Olaf's pic
Annalisa's pic
Anabelle's pic
Charlise's pic
Ike's pic
Grizzly's pic
Filbert's pic

CLAMSHELL MUSIC BOXES
K.K. Samba
K.K. Marathon
K.K. Song
Neapolitan
K.K. Rock
K.K. Steppe
K.K. Parade
King K.K.
K.K. Blues
Surfin' K.K. x2
K.K. Country
Imperial K.K.
K.K. Bossa

WEARABLES
Pleather pants
Sandwich tank
Varia Suit pants
Bug mask
Majora's Mask

HANDHELD ITEMS
Orange balloon
Yellow balloon x2
Green balloon x2
Blue glow wand
Beans
Yellow glow wand x2
Sparkler

OTHER/LANDSCAPING
Book (lost item) x2
Paper scrap (expired petition)
Holly start x2
Cedar sapling x4

I will deliver or you can come pick it up from my town. If you pick up from my town you can also take one basket of perfect oranges and choose an RV to visit from any WA villager, Sanrio villager, or the following amiibos:

Blathers
Celeste
Reese
Cyrus
K.K. Slider
Isabelle (winter)
Resetti
Kicks
Kapp'n
Mabel
Nooklings
Rover
Tom Nook

Bokoblin (Ganon)
Guardian (Ganon)
Inkling boy or girl (Inkwell)
Archer Link (Wolf Link)
Rider Link (Epona)
Wolf Link (Wolf Link)
Zelda (Medli)

Last edited:
Landscaping things?

Hey,

I am sorta new to this whole thing. Iโ€™m trying to landscape for the first time and I saw your post. I would really like come and pick up some cedar saplings and bush starts and any other things I can use for landscaping. I wouldnโ€™t mind taking a look at other unorderable things too!
Thanks!
FC: 1435-6431-5338

Last edited:
Could I get one of each clothing item you have except for the: Pleather Pants, Sandwich Tank, Varia Suit Pants, Bug Mask, and Majora's Mask as well as one full set of golden tools. Thnx! :D

Also, I'll visit, but I barely have any Meow Coupons. I'll see if I can scrounge up any more real quick.

Hi, i'll have
Curling stone
Rainbow feather
Snowman sofa
Golden chair
Snowman carpet
Ski slope wall

I've added everyone above to my 3DS and edited the original post with the claimed items in red.

Please add me then PM for a time to wifi. I'll be unavailable between about 3pm-11pm eastern time today, but late night is fine or anytime tomorrow.

I've added everyone above to my 3DS and edited the original post with the claimed items in red.

Please add me then PM for a time to wifi. I'll be unavailable between about 3pm-11pm eastern time today, but late night is fine or anytime tomorrow.

Awesome! Would you mind if I could come by now to pick up all the food?

- - - Post Merge - - -

ill take a full set of golden tools please :)

Can I also get a full set of golden tools for my other character :)

I'm sorry, but both sets were claimed before your posts. You're welcome to still visit an RV or choose other items from what is available.

Gold house model

Hey is it possible you can get me a gold house model? My FC is : 1994-1684-6387.

Hey! Can I take one of the beans, pancakes, and one yellow balloon please? May I also visit the Sanrio RV for Hello Kitty as well?

Hey is it possible you can get me a gold house model? My FC is : 1994-1684-6387.

Hi, sorry, these are just items that I've collected; the only things available are what's on the list in the original post.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hi, could I grab the lily record player and also visit Blathers RV? :)

Hey! Can I take one of the beans, pancakes, and one yellow balloon please? May I also visit the Sanrio RV for Hello Kitty as well?

I've got you both added and the items are set aside. Please PM for a good wifi time and I'll scan in the RV for when you each come. :)

Hi, are you available for me to come pick up my items? :D

- - - Post Merge - - -

sorry I didn't see I'm supposed to PM you a time

my bad:(

- - - Post Merge - - -

ok I sent the pm Vix:)

sorry again

I've still got a bunch of great stuff available and Isabelle is in the RV camp tonight. Gates are open!

Back