• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Selling Unorderables/Sets/Pics *:.。☆..。*:

A'ight! I'll do 200k, no prob. How about throwing in the red orge mask for another 100k?
If that's not enough, lemme know.

Town name - Fukurou
Character name - Break
Items you purchase - throwing beans, red orge mask
Freebies you want - hero's cap
Free catalog - flashy-flower sign, circle banner, bilboquet, general's fan, general's stool,
kokeshi doll, cat tower, top, clerk's shirt, tingle hood

Sorry, literally just traded it with someone!
I can restock later if you want, like in a few days, for...umm...400k along with mask?

FC * if its not shown in sidebar : 4270-1099-7443
Town name : My Butt
Character name : Muffin
Items you purchase : Egg floor, egg bench
catalog jinbi top and shorts

i can trade a balloon lamp and in game bells

Last edited:
Ah you mean you want to trade a rose sofa for all ice creams and soft serves? Sorry I didn't get the meaning of "except" exactly. English is not my first language. ^^;

Yes I would like to trade the rose sofa for all the ice creams and soft serves...I meant would you accept (not except)

Last edited:
Yes I would like to trade the rose sofa for all the ice creams and soft serves...I meant would you accept (not except)

Ah I see. All ice creams and soft serves except one come to seven items. It'd be nicer if you can add something. Do you have other weeding day pieces by any chance?

- - - Post Merge - - -

thats fine :) i will add and open my gates

I'm going to pick them up from my alt towns. Would you give me some time please? I'll let you know when I'm ready. Thanks. :D

Ah I see. All ice creams and soft serves except one come to seven items. It'd be nicer if you can add something. Do you have other weeding day pieces by any chance?

- - - Post Merge - - -

I'm going to pick them up from my alt towns. Would you give me some time please? I'll let you know when I'm ready. Thanks. :D

ok great!

That's lovely. Also I'm looking for these pieces each one atm.
cosmos fan
violet screen
tulip dresser
hibiscus clock
pansy table
sunflower stereo
Ok how about the rose sofa sunflower stereo and the tulip dresser?? Please give me sometime to find the other 2 I have multiple towns and character.

Back