• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Selling Unorderables/Sets/Pics *:.。☆..。*:

May I order a berliner and a whirlpool bath? I'm not sure how much they go for.. How much would you like for them?

Edit: Does... 100TBT and 3 mil sound okay? ><;;

Last edited:
I would like a Stag beetle chair, whirlpool bath and ladybug carpet please. I would like to pay using TBT

Last edited:
It will take a little bit. I'll let you know when I'm finished a trade and opening gates of catalog town.

All right. Also I'm going to try to give you the tbt bells now, hopefully it works. I've never done this before. :O (It's "transfer" under the "currency" menu at the top, right?)

EDIT: I think it worked! Yay ^^

Last edited:
Hiya, can I buy the neutral and moody paintings? I have 1 tricky pitfall seed and can add TBT/IGB whichever you prefer?

(White wet suit is reserved in other trade, sorry.
You can have sprinkler and a lawnmower for 10k if that's okay.
This is my FC. 1521-3473-5766)

could i have the stripe one instead?

All right. Also I'm going to try to give you the tbt bells now, hopefully it works. I've never done this before. :O (It's "transfer" under the "currency" menu at the top, right?)

EDIT: I think it worked! Yay ^^

Gate is open for you. Town name Jelly.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hey! How much is the hibiscus?

400k or 20 tbt. :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

May I order a berliner and a whirlpool bath? I'm not sure how much they go for.. How much would you like for them?

Edit: Does... 100TBT and 3 mil sound okay? ><;;

Ahhh I'm okay with 60 tbt and mush dresser if you still have it?

- - - Post Merge - - -

I would like a Stag beetle chair, whirlpool bath and ladybug carpet please. I would like to pay using TBT

Sure. Would 50 tbt okay?
Also this is my FC : 2337-3607-3307

Ready! I was going to go to どうぶつ first, but since Jelly is showing up on the list I'll go there first instead. Thanks again! : )

Hiya, can I buy the neutral and moody paintings? I have 1 tricky pitfall seed and can add TBT/IGB whichever you prefer?

Hi! Sure. Can I ask you for 10 tbt along with seed then?
This is my FC : 2337-3607-3307

- - - Post Merge - - -

(White wet suit is reserved in other trade, sorry.
You can have sprinkler and a lawnmower for 10k if that's okay.
This is my FC. 1521-3473-5766)

could i have the stripe one instead?

Yeah sure. I don't sell them in igb, just tbt. Would it be okay?

- - - Post Merge - - -

@MissiNy
I have you added, I'm ready. Your town or mine?

Back