• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Selling Unorderables/Sets/Pics *:.。☆..。*:

Hello! I was wondering if it was possible to buy Good Luck Sushi Roll and a cushion?
If possible I'd be most comfortable with in-game bells!

Sure. Would 150k be alright?

- - - Post Merge - - -

How much for the snowman set, IGB ?

Snowman set is claimed and under negotiation atm, sorry.

My town is currently open, as I'm moving things between my alt town and the current one! Feel free to come whenever and the bells are at the station if you don't see me there!

Could I please get the toy hammer, orange wetsuit, whirlpool bath and the kappa outfits set for 2 mil? Thanks :)

If you're looking for pieces from the Pirate/Pascal Set, I could give you the entire set for free, if you'd like.

Feel free to let me know if interested.

Could I please get the toy hammer, orange wetsuit, whirlpool bath and the kappa outfits set for 2 mil? Thanks :)

Hi :) Sorry for the delay.
I tend to get busy on weekends, sorry.
I'll try to catch you when I have time if you still need those items. Thank you!

- - - Post Merge - - -

If you're looking for pieces from the Pirate/Pascal Set, I could give you the entire set for free, if you'd like.

Feel free to let me know if interested.

Hi :) Actually I'm not so desperate. I just like trading. xD
Thank you for the kind offer though.

Back