• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Selling Unorderables & Welcome Amiibo Items

Smuhguhwuss

Bells
Sautéed Mushrooms
Spores
Feedback
100% (47) +
Cleaning out my closet in preparation for the new year - see items on my trade list for what's available.

*Hybrid availability is relatively limited, so those will be allocated on a first-come, first-serve basis.​

I have plenty of IGB, so I'm not especially interested in payment that way. Ideally, I'd like to get my hands on some of the items on my wish list, so if you happen to have anything on it, let's talk. :blush:

*I'm looking for multiples of the square minitable, food, & clothing-related items.

can i get the blue ballet outfit, heavy tome, and light breakfast for the console table, document stack, and sacks of money?(〃^▽^〃)

I have cupcake, ring box, perfume bottles, jewelry case.

Would love blue ballet dress, sci fi lunar wallpaper.

Send me msg if you still have em.
Ima look at yr page 2 of trades to offer.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Ooh, also the pink wood flooring and skyscraper wallpaper.

Bread Basket, Bread making set for forest floor?

howdy! i have the dollhouse and the keg, could i ask how many purple and orange roses you have? :)

Hi all!

Just wanted to let everyone know that I'll be on this evening (around 5-6 EST) to respond to your inquiries. Thanks for your patience! :blush:

Forest floor
Forest wall
Guitar case
Hearty breakfast
Heavy tome
Light breakfast
Mush wall lamp
35 tbt?

Anchor, campfire, counter table, daisy meadow, helm, monochrome floor, ship cannon, ship compass, ship deck

50tbt?

can i get the blue ballet outfit, heavy tome, and light breakfast for the console table, document stack, and sacks of money?(〃^▽^〃)

Yep! Works for me. I'll go ahead and add your friend code and open my gates whenever you're ready.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I have cupcake, ring box, perfume bottles, jewelry case.

Would love blue ballet dress, sci fi lunar wallpaper.

Send me msg if you still have em.
Ima look at yr page 2 of trades to offer.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Ooh, also the pink wood flooring and skyscraper wallpaper.

I've got all those items ready for you, but I was wondering if you had two cupcakes instead of just the one. That way, the trade will be even (5 items for 5 items); that, and I'm working on a cafe that those cupcakes will be PERFECT in.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Bread Basket, Bread making set for forest floor?

Absolutely! I'll go ahead and add your friend code - just let me know when you're ready.

- - - Post Merge - - -

howdy! i have the dollhouse and the keg, could i ask how many purple and orange roses you have? :)

I've got 9 purple roses up for grabs and 7 orange roses. =)

Would you trade your guitar case and simple panel for my book stand and changing room?

Would you trade your guitar case and simple panel for my book stand and changing room?

Yep! I'll hold those items for you, but I'm going out for a couple of hours - I'll be back after 9 p.m. (EST), at which point, I'll add your friend code, and you can let me know when you're ready to trade. That work for you?

Yep! I'll hold those items for you, but I'm going out for a couple of hours - I'll be back after 9 p.m. (EST), at which point, I'll add your friend code, and you can let me know when you're ready to trade. That work for you?

Yes, see you later then.

I never got a response for the ice wall? :eek:

Hiya!

Do you have any items on my wish list? If not, I'm happy to take any other offer. =)

- - - Post Merge - - -

I didn't get a response either? ;3;

If leiamaee doesn't get back to me within 1-2 days, both the forest floor and wall are yours. If she does, the remaining forest wall is yours, and I'll accept whichever item of the two you offered to trade for it. That okay? =)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Forest floor
Forest wall
Guitar case
Hearty breakfast
Heavy tome
Light breakfast
Mush wall lamp
35 tbt?

I've got two people ahead of you offering items on my wishlist, so priority's gonna go to them for the forest floor and wall. However, I've still got all the other items on your list available, so just let me know what you'd like to do moving forward.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Yes, see you later then.

Alrighty, I'm back online. I'll add your friend code now. As soon as I see that you've added mine, I'll open my gates and have your items ready and waiting for you.

I'm ready to trade =)

Be on in 5 - I was prompted to configure my parental controls/restrictions for some reason. I haven't had any visitors since the Welcome Amiibo update, so I guess this is something new they added.

Be on in 5 - I was prompted to configure my parental controls/restrictions for some reason. I haven't had any visitors since the Welcome Amiibo update, so I guess this is something new they added.

Yes it is.

Back