• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Selling Unorderables & Welcome Amiibo Items

I see 4 items?
Blue ballet dress, sci fi wallpaper, pink wood floor, and city wallpaper.
Does the blue ballet dress come with blue ballet slippers, for the 5?

Im sorry, I am new here, but long playing ACNL and these new update items, I do not know all of them.

Would love to have 5 if blue ballet slippers included.

Please let me know, if you still have items for trade, and we can do Thursday - apologize, had much work today and could not log on until just now.

Thank you for reply and hoping to trade tomorrow!

^_^

I see 4 items?
Blue ballet dress, sci fi wallpaper, pink wood floor, and city wallpaper.
Does the blue ballet dress come with blue ballet slippers, for the 5?

Im sorry, I am new here, but long playing ACNL and these new update items, I do not know all of them.

Would love to have 5 if blue ballet slippers included.

Please let me know, if you still have items for trade, and we can do Thursday - apologize, had much work today and could not log on until just now.

Thank you for reply and hoping to trade tomorrow!

^_^

No worries about being new - I'm relatively new to the whole item trade too. That said, your original post asked for the following:

- Blue Ballet Dress
- Sci-fi Floor (I don't have the wallpaper, sorry)
- Lunar Horizon Wallpaper
- Pink Wood Flooring
- Skyscraper Wallpaper

Would you still like all five items, or are you only interested in the four you listed just now? All are still available. As far as I know, the ballet dress doesn't have accompanying shoes, but don't hold me to that. In any case, I don't have matching shoes - I wish, though! I'll be online around midday tomorrow, so just keep me in the loop about what items you'd like and when you're available to trade. I'll do my best to accommodate you. =)

Ok, I have all items ready, two cupcakes, so 5.

Also, Pave RV is in my campground - he has the powdered sugar jelly donut bismark on the doilie server.

You want to come over and get that, or should I get it and bring to you?

Hi! I'm looking to trade for the antique shelf and the counter table. I have the Ionian post, doll house and top I could give you for them.

Ok, I have all items ready, two cupcakes, so 5.

Also, Pave RV is in my campground - he has the powdered sugar jelly donut bismark on the doilie server.

You want to come over and get that, or should I get it and bring to you?

Alrighty, I've got all 5 items ready and waiting for you. I just need to add your friend code in order for you to visit my town (I've already got the Pave items, so I'm all set on that front). Once you've provided it, I'll add you, then open my gates. My friend code is already provided next to my name, so all you have to do is add mine too. I'll be online for the next half-hour, but then I have to hit the hay - I've got to be up early tomorrow morning. If you don't catch me before then, just let me know when you'll be online tomorrow so that I can plan to be available then. =)

- - - Post Merge - - -

can i buy your hearty breakfast and tool stand? cx

Sure. What would you like to offer for them? I'm primarily looking for items on my wish list, so if you have anything from that, that'd be great.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hi! I'm looking to trade for the antique shelf and the counter table. I have the Ionian post, doll house and top I could give you for them.

Sure, sounds good! It'll have to be sometime tomorrow though - I'm about to go to turn in for the night. Just let me know when you'll be online and/or available tomorrow, and I'll do my best to accommodate you. =)

Hey! I ended up falling asleep for the night as well, but I'm available to trade pretty much all day today, so just let me know when!

Back