• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Giveaway (UPDATE) What's on your wishlist? How would you like everything?!!

Hello thank you all for your kind get well wishes. : >
I've had quite the busy week, but I feel that I don't need to explain myself since you all know how life happens and things come up.
I don't appreciate being hounded constantly.
If you're on the list I will get to you.
I'm not being rude or anything, but messaging me constantly in my inbox trying to rush me and say that you aren't rushing me is a little irritating.
I made this thread to help people get items they want.
I've had people post and not even use a please or thank you.
I will not be helping those requests because I think that manners are very important and you need to learn that you won't get what you want by demanding it.
I will continue with filling orders, but this is the last post.
No more requests until I am caught up.
I will let people respond to this, but I will be closing this thread for the time being until I have everyone's orders.
Again I've had a busy week so I haven't had the time to get on and fill orders.

So I would hope people would be understanding of that.
I will continue with the list soon, in order, but I am going to need to take my time.
I will message people when I have their stuff ready.
So I am sorry if I don't get to you when you expected, but please be patient.
I hope you all had a happy holiday. : >

I'm sorry you're getting trouble, especially from people who are receiving items for free with nothing asked for in return. I didn't ever post a wishlist because there isn't really anything I need, but I did scroll through this thread sometimes and it definitely seemed like some people just expected their items, like they thought they deserved them. You're doing a kind thing, and I know the majority of people are probably appreciative! There will always be those who are rude too, though. Ignore them!

This is mine! Thank you for doing this!

- - - Post Merge - - -

OMG i had this up to post before your update. Nevermind! I'm so sorry plz get well soon!

This is a super generous offer you're making for everyone here. There are only a few things I'm looking for, if you can get them I'd really appreciate it.

Lattice wall
Red tile wall
Wall-mounted TV
Beige emblem blazer
Blue argyle shirt
Cyan argyle shirt
Mini strumboid

Don't stress that you have to get all of these or even most. It's nice enough you're doing this.

I'm glad you are feeling better. I'm sorry that people are hounding you, that's not cool at all. I'm prepared to wait for as long as it takes because this is so generous of you. <3

- - - Post Merge - - -

This is a super generous offer you're making for everyone here. There are only a few things I'm looking for, if you can get them I'd really appreciate it.

Lattice wall
Red tile wall
Wall-mounted TV
Beige emblem blazer
Blue argyle shirt
Cyan argyle shirt
Mini strumboid

Don't stress that you have to get all of these or even most. It's nice enough you're doing this.

I have a lattice wall that you can have. :)

Smiles and happiness and many thanks. You are doing something so kind. I hope those messaging you got a bit more patient. Life shouldn't be rushed.

Hello! I definitely have more than 10 on my wishlist, so here!

http://moridb.com/catalogs/RNbKVGEIcT

Thank you in advance!

This is so nice of you! It's totally okay if you can't get everything on it! Thank you so much! http://moridb.com/catalogs/ZYTrbxkFSA

I'm sorry that people are rushing you /:

hey, guys, acnlprobs literally said "No more requests until I am caught up."

i think we can all respect that sometimes people need space and time off, yeah? :)

hey, guys, acnlprobs literally said "No more requests until I am caught up."

i think we can all respect that sometimes people need space and time off, yeah? :)

You're right, i didn't see her edit until i already posted my wishlist. Thanks for reminding me though c:

I've had quite the busy week, but I feel that I don't need to explain myself since you all know how life happens and things come up.
I'm not being rude or anything, but messaging me constantly in my inbox trying to rush me and say that you aren't rushing me is a little irritating.
I will not be helping those requests because I think that manners are very important and you need to learn that you won't get what you want by demanding it.
I will let people respond to this, but I will be closing this thread for the time being until I have everyone's orders.

I will continue with the list soon, in order, but I am going to need to take my time.

I'm sorry. I didn't see this. I'll repost my wishlist when you'll say we can do that. Have a happy holiday, you too. :)

It really sucks that people are hounding you or aren't being polite when you're doing such a nice thing! And the people who can't be patient about things arent really being fair because it's not like you're asking for anything in return.

Very sorry that you have a bad experience to doing this... :(

I'm sorry things got icky for you (as far as people getting impatient) -- that can certainly spoil the fun of being generous, to be sure. Also sorry that you had a tough couple of weeks. Hopefully things are on the upswing for you, or soon to be at any rate. Thanks so much for your thoughtfulness in wanting to be generous to your fellow players. Happy new year to you. :)

Back