• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Updated Blog Description

Alolan_Apples

Mollycord’s Exile
Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Switch
1624-3778-0694
Island
Palm City
Flower Glow Wand
Cool Balloon
Ghostly Kitty Plush
Yule Log
Disco Ball Easter Egg
Tetris Grid
Chocolate Cake
Pumpkin Cupcake
Apple (Fruit)
Ice Cream Swirl (TBT Beach Party)
After over two years and 200 blog entries of having the old banner for the StarFall Press, I changed my banner to Andrea (my character in Happy Home Designer) in the Nintendo Department Store with a different message.

The reason why I have updated it is because I no longer play ACNL. I stopped playing after two years of playing it (and one year of having the town of StarFall). The only exception was during the TBT Fair of 2016, but that was it. Plus, the old banner I had was outdated. From the last time I played ACNL, none of the villagers in the sig live in StarFall anymore. Puddles, Deena, Keaton, Aurora, Roald, Blaire, Walker, Lobo, and Katt have all left. It was a nice two-year run of having this blog description, but I can't keep it for long.

The old blog picture wasn't the only relic from 2014 I had that I no longer use. For the longest time on TBT, I had a sig with Kaylee, Jenny, and Penny all photoshopped out of their original pictures and put on one line, with my dream address in the center. I ended up changing it for the TBT Fair, but changed it again to a sig with all three girls once again, but with my name in the center with chasing lights. Even my username has an LED effect. I may not have the moon wand, I don't. But I do have a party sig with lights and the StarFall girls, and believe it or not, that was made by me. Pengutango made the old signature with all three of them as sparklestar made the old blog banner. As much as I greatly appreciate their work on these pictures, I seem to like my new ones more as they fit me more based on the time being.

Signature pictures and blog pictures aren't the only things I have changed over time. It applies to collectibles. I had several plans on how my collectible collection goes, but I found a stable point to where I can't go further anymore. I'm happy with the collectible collection I have, especially what's on my sidebar for display. Other than the TBT Fair 2014 patch, 10 collectible, and four of the birthstones, I no longer own any collectible that I got in 2014. My first chocolate cake has been given away. The cake and beach party items, sold or given away. The balloon collectibles, same. The candies, sold. Basically, I pretty much wiped out my memories from the first four months I was on this site, aside to the StarFall Press Original entries.

And yes, my avatar and user title has been updated a lot. I think my original user title was O&C fan (which was short for Oliver & Company fan). Even my first avatar was Oliver the cat from Disney's 27th animated feature, an under-appreciated classic. I can't count how many times I changed my user title, but I remember all the times I changed my avatar. I first had Oliver the cat. Then I changed it a few times, including Kaylee praying, Kaylee releasing a tarantula, and even a bowl of apples. The longest held avatar I had was my first gif avatar, where Penny was sitting on a sleigh next to a flickering lantern, but most of the time I had that, I was off the site. I had a total of nine avatars. Another thing I changed was my user title color. For a long time, it was sky blue or ice blue. Now it's bright blue.

The only thing I still have on my profile since September of 2014 is my username. Apple2012 was my original username, and I have never changed it. I have no plans on changing it in the future. It was my username on Little Big Planet Central, which is another vBulletin site, which is why I picked it here. I'm not even giving it up for sentimental reasons.

Back