• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Userbar shop!

sorry been so busy just got moved up to varsity bball and last 2 weeks of quarter so i'm getting crammed!!!!

guys i'm sorry but ast week and this upcomming week I'm having midterms also Its a really busy sports week. So I wont have the time to focus on the computer.... so after this week I will have everything done. I'm sorry....

I want a userbar!
Use this guy
3009535193_074690e7df-1.jpg

Make it say - Blitzkrieg

Sab said:
guys i'm sorry but ast week and this upcomming week I'm having midterms also Its a really busy sports week. So I wont have the time to focus on the computer.... so after this week I will have everything done. I'm sorry....
She is busy guys

uhh does she still take orders, i just want a avatar, i need a different one, jay is too.....jay
can you get a nice like picture of a pikmin?? add affects too, ill post if i already find one that i like.

Bell_Hunter said:
Sab said:
She is busy guys
Oh okay sorry.

ya so my mom is real pissed about my grades so i wont really be able to get on the comp much.... or any at all so... sorry but i will really try. school just comes first. then sports then comp

Sab said:
ya so my mom is real pissed about my grades so i wont really be able to get on the comp much.... or any at all so... sorry but i will really try. school just comes first. then sports then comp
k

REOPPENED!!!!!!!! so i've decide to reopen cuz userbars are easy to make and very fast!

So can you make mine then?
I have a request on this page or the page before.

samwhich
requestsanwhich.jpg

Code:
[IMG]http://i552.photobucket.com/albums/jj347/xsab12x/requestsanwhich.jpg[/IMG]

Back