• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Using Both Versions

I TT using the in-game clock 'cos I absolutely hate messing with my 3DS clock unless there's a very good reason.. I only ever TT by day though, and I don't ever bother with turnips.. When I want to get the badges for turnips, I'll simply go to someone else's town to sell them, lol .. 'Cos Joan has always sold them to me whenever I've wanted them

It doesn't affect Joan's appearance, just her prices and Reese's prices

Just my two cents: I TT by using the in-game clock and have never had any issues. I get one pitfall a day like usual, still get special villagers very often, Phineas shows up to give me badges, etc. So I don't see how that's an issue. If I had two games I'd rather use the in-game clock so it doesn't affect my other town. But, like I said, just my experience and opinion on it. c:

Back