• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Clothing Vampire Knight uniforms

kimmy27

Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
So I tried my hand at my first design. I made the day and night class uniforms from vampire knight! The day class uniform is Yuki's (note the band)

If anyone wants the male uniforms, or have other requests, please let me know and I will make them as well.

Hope you like it! It's my first try, so be nice haha.

Yuki's uniform / day class:

BNrXeQLCAAAUjoJ.jpg

BNrXlefCMAEIobB.jpg

BNrXsJgCQAEe5uX.jpg

BNrXy_ACEAA1dRu.jpg

Last edited:
Stunning, I'd love the male uniforms.. Vampire knight is one of my favourite animes :) Much appreciate if you do make them! If needed I could pay a little (I don't have alot.. I started yesterday) but whatever works

Thank you guys :D And I will make the male uniforms as well ^.^ and no need to pay sean4, I do it for fun :)

Will start working on the male uniforms later today

OMG Thanks you sooo much i love this anime and i have been looking for soo long thank you i found the day class but not the night class its soo good!

These are dresses right? I heard men can wear dresses again in this game, so if I were to make a male character and use this QR on him, he'd be wearing a dress right? I've been looking for Night/Day versions in shirts. uwu

I want to make a Zero cosplay alt since I already have a Yuuki one. Thank you for the share though, these are very nice!

Edit: Wow! I am not good at reading today. Looking forward to the male versions!

Last edited:
Cute uniforms! They're a little different to the ones I made, but they're gorgeous!

Is there a version without the armband?
Because that is only for the student disciplinary members :)

Back