• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Shop Van's Signature Shop: Closed

Here you go. Let us know if it's perfect or if you'd like it fixed. Send 30 tbt plz and thx!~

http://imgur.com/a/jBMvj

W1fAIbG.png

Its amazing btw! Thank You So Much! ^_^

Hi! These signatures look great! c: I was thinking about placing an order for one, but I was wondering: I know it says no more than 10 words, does the town name/mayor/native fruit/etc. count as part of those 10 words, or are the 10 words for anything extra?

Hi! These signatures look great! c: I was thinking about placing an order for one, but I was wondering: I know it says no more than 10 words, does the town name/mayor/native fruit/etc. count as part of those 10 words, or are the 10 words for anything extra?
No that's for the graphic signatures to accommodate the images. No limit on words for the villager ones. :) You'll get all that mayor, town, fruit, etc...

I have a question for 10 TBT can you do as many updates as I want or just one? I as many as I want can you take Shep and Julian off of my aquiered and change my fc to 1693-5259-0656

Gotta get em all over again? :( That's where I am. and ok new FC I will show him later when he gets home

Hey there ^^ is this okay?

Mayor Name: Grace
Town Name: Homey
Friend Code: 3454-4037-6327
Dream Address: N/A
Town fruit: Pear
Dreamies or current villagers?: Dreamies
Dreamies Obtained: N/A
Dreamies Needed: Nana, Marshall, Cookie, Snake, Skye, Maple, Daisy, Lily, Caroline, Robin
Other villagers: N/A
Sprite for Dreamies obtained: N/A
Background: http://www.ogbrownphoto.com/photography/ (the red hibiscus)
General font style: A cursive but readable font in red
Size (typically max at 500x250): 500x250
Anything else?: Add "See the world in color" at the very bottom, in the middle, in a non-cursive, Arial Black type font. Have it in rainbow if you can. (If I don't like how it looks on the sig, I hope I can just have it removed)

And how much TBT would this be? o:

Last edited:
Hey there ^^ is this okay?

Mayor Name: Grace
Town Name: Homey
Friend Code: 3454-4037-6327
Dream Address: N/A
Town fruit: Pear
Dreamies or current villagers?: Dreamies
Dreamies Obtained: N/A
Dreamies Needed: Nana, Marshall, Cookie, Snake, Skye, Wolfgang, Daisy, Lily, Caroline, Robin
Other villagers: N/A
Sprite for Dreamies obtained: N/A
Background: http://www.ogbrownphoto.com/photography/ (the red hibiscus)
General font style: A cursive but readable font in red
Size (typically max at 500x250): 500x250
Anything else?: Add "See the world in color" at the very bottom, in the middle, in a non-cursive, Arial Black type font. Have it in rainbow if you can. (If I don't like how it looks on the sig, I hope I can just have it removed)

And how much TBT would this be? o:
Accepted! Ty. It's 30 tbt but pay when he's done making it. Yeah he can always make changes like deleting that part and all.

It's Van's birthday today so we're busy so if he doesn't get to the update and new sig, he will do it tomorrow. :)

Back