• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Selling various Amiibo Items

Status
Not open for further replies.
Now interested in following:
Dalmatian ornament 40
Ink-Splattered Wall 60
DJ K.K. Both 30
Brown Seat 30
for 120 together
100 BTB:
New 3DS - K.K.
add
Shiek Mask
Shiek Outfit
Shiek Pants = 90 more = 330

Now interested in following:
Dalmatian ornament 40
Ink-Splattered Wall 60
DJ K.K. Both 30
Brown Seat 30
for 120 together
100 BTB:
New 3DS - K.K.
add
Shiek Mask
Shiek Outfit
Shiek Pants = 90 more = 330

I'm sorry the Shiek stuff is just gone, I have all others here, feel free to come, it's open.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I'll buy the DJ K.K. Both.

It's just gone, sorry haha.

I'll be restocking, I'll post refill in a bit.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Oh no, haha. Could you order another one?

I will be able to order the K.K. stuff, as soon as my Sister hands them to me (it may be tomorrow) ^^

I'll then just get his items randomly around, along with the Booth and all, will post them here again ^^

Just wondering how much were you asking for Lon Lon Milk? I think you don't have it anymore but I would like to know

Just wondering how much were you asking for Lon Lon Milk? I think you don't have it anymore but I would like to know

I put that one to 30 btb, since I own that amiibo ^^

I'll make sure to get some next restock... I will probably do 2 or max 3 more restocks today ^^

I'll make sure to get some next restock... I will probably do 2 or max 3 more restocks today ^^

Oh, do you know when that'll be? :O I'm highly interested in lon lon milk as well (ofc if it's available). No rush though! Thank you~

Oh, do you know when that'll be? :O I'm highly interested in lon lon milk as well (ofc if it's available). No rush though! Thank you~

I just wanted to say, when I'm out of stock again ... but someone bought half of the stuff again xD

So it'll surely be in 30min - 1h, including my break and stuff ^^

Oh I see, I really hope to get my hands on that baby, thank you!

I just wanted to say, when I'm out of stock again ... but someone bought half of the stuff again xD

So it'll surely be in 30min, including my break and stuff ^^

- - - Post Merge - - -

Oh I see, I really hope to get my hands on that baby, thank you!

Oh two interested ones, oh well I'll make sure to get two Milks ^^

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back