Selling Various Collectibles! 100 TBT Each!

Hey 😊 I have 2 arcade tokens I’m selling for 1.5k each if your interested?

Edit: Will have 2 once they give them to us haha

Last edited:
Hey 😊 I have 2 arcade tokens I’m selling for 1.5k each if your interested?

Edit: Will have 2 once they give them to us haha

That would perfect! I’ll send 3k your way later once you confirm you can redeem 2 Gold Golden Salmonid Eggs. :)

Not sure if you're still looking for one after buying the above ones but just in case I have a spare arcade token I can sell.
Side note but your line up is so pretty :love:

hiya, I could also sell you another token if you still need one (or more if you need more than 1)

Not sure if you're still looking for one after buying the above ones but just in case I have a spare arcade token I can sell.
Side note but your line up is so pretty :love:
I’ve gotten so many messages about this haha. I’ll get back to you once I sort out my current offers.
Perfect! I’ll send the bells now. I’d like a Gold Salmonid Egg. Can you please add the message: Eggsecutive VP
hiya, I could also sell you another token if you still need one (or more if you need more than 1)
I’ve got some current offers to sort through but I’ll let you know as soon as I can, thanks!

Thank you ☺️ I am ready to buy the golden salmonid eggs for you.

Just let me know 😉

I’ll send the bells your way in a sec. You can buy/send them whenever you are ready. Can I get the following messages please?

First one: Hazard Level MAX!
Second one: EMERGENCY! A King Salmonid has appeared!

I’ll send the bells your way in a sec. You can buy/send them whenever you are ready. Can I get the following messages please?

First one: Hazard Level MAX!
Second one: EMERGENCY! A King Salmonid has appeared!
Thank you :) I just sent them both then let me know if I need to change anything :)

Sorry I don't know what happened there :( all fixed :)

No worries! Thanks so much. :)
Post automatically merged:

@JemAC and @IonicKarma I was able to get what I was looking for from previous offers so I’m no longer looking for arcade tokens. Thanks for offering, and best of luck on whatever you decide to do with your tokens. :)

Last edited:
Back