• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Selling Various items

Status
Not open for further replies.

mkmay

Bells
Sautéed Mushrooms
Spores
Feedback
100% (41) +
Everything on this list is 1 TBT per item and I have 7 of the chocolate coins and duplicates of many of the fossils and gyroids
http://moridb.com/catalogs/2YilKorRE7

I also have for sale Roscoe's pic, Rooney's pic (x2), and Rudy's pic

Last edited:
May I buy poppy's pic, Shari's pic, the cafe uniform, and the shamrock hat?
edit: oh also the bubble wand if thats alright?

Last edited:
Sure, I can drop them off now if you're ready?

Yeah I can trade now, I also edited my comment too late but I'd like the bubble wand too if that's alright with you. That'd be 5 tbt?

Yeah I can trade now, I also edited my comment too late but I'd like the bubble wand too if that's alright with you. That'd be 5 tbt?

Yeah that works, let me know when your gate is open!

Last edited:
Hi! I'd like to buy the cafe uniform, gold bug trophy, hero's cap, and hero's clothes, and hero's pants.

Hi! I'd like to buy the cafe uniform, gold bug trophy, hero's cap, and hero's clothes, and hero's pants.

Someone just bought the cafe uniform but I can sell you the rest for 4 TBT?

Just FYI I will be updating the moridb list and original post as people buy things

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back