• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

villager changing their mind..

nyanicat

Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Switch
2648-0736-2787
goldie said she was moving out on the 19th. today's the 17th and i was talking to wolfgang and he said that whitney was thinking about moving out. i've been ignoring goldie the whole entire time and she hasn't said anything! sigh..frustrating.

I was trying to sell Marshal for loads of bells and the DAY BEFORE he was supposed to move I accidentally talked to him and he decided to stay -.- but he decided he wanted to move again like 3 days later, so I traded him for Fang!

But I hope this doesn't happen to me with Charlise! She needs to leave or I'm not getting Alfonso!

IKR -.-

Monty asked to move and I said yes, the day after I accidentally spoke to him (he was standing literally like... inside Kid Cat...) and I pressed the chat button and he changed his damn mind. ARGH ;____________;

I accidentally changed Bluebear's mind about moving. Jaqcues asked me to deliver something to her and because I have this stupid habit of just doing the 'regular chat' option when I haven't seen someone yet in the day before delivering, she changed her mind. I don't mind too much though.

I've never had that happen, but I hate it when your villagers decided to try to be funny and ask to move out (those villagers you REALLY hate and desperately want to get rid of), but once you say yes they're all like, "No, I can't, we barely know each other!" Sometimes the villagers are complete jerks. :/

I have never had a villager say I'm staying!!
I know Annicotti was going to but I ignored her every time she pinged!

And now Cherry has done it :(

Last edited:
Whenever that happens I close without saving, totally worth it when I got Ed to move out :p

Truffles just pinged my sister's character today (and I told her she can let Truffles move), but Truffles changed her mind. x_x
I'm in need of an Uchi or a Smug villager... *sigh*

It's bad enough that random villagers move in my opinion. Why would Nintendo make villagers so spiteful as well?

Okay,so tonight I heard from Bree that Agnes wanted to move. Agnes pinged me,and as expected,I pressed the option telling her to move yet she wanted to be better friends. -_- Whenever that happens though I pressed the Power Button. So worth it,now I'm one step closer to re-uniting with Ribbot! :D

OMG, I wish I had read this thread before. Rosie moved from my first town to my second one. A friend is looking for her and she recently asked to move and was due to leave today 20th however; when I pressed A to speak to Jitters who was standing next to her I accidentally spoke to her. Next, she was saying she has been thinking about this move... you have convinced me to stay. The game did not even me the option to ask her to stay. I now wish I had just turned off the game.

To make it up to my friend I will try to hurry up his favorite dreamie's move whom I also have.

Back