• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Villager Personalities.

BitterCoffee

Don't wait, act.
Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Cake
Silver Mailbox
Mailbox
Do you think its important to have a villager of every personality, do you just stick to the personalities you like the most or do you choose the personalities by the PwPs they give?:3

I personally really like Cranky, Smug and Uchi.. xD

Last edited:
I want to have at least one villager of each personality, for the sake of variety in conversations and of course PWP suggestions. I'm currently looking for a new peppy villager so I can replace Wendy when she leaves at the end of this week.

Meh, I don't really mind, although at the moment I have Coach, Drift, Iggly and Lyman who are all jock personalities.

I want to have at least one villager of each personality, for the sake of variety in conversations and of course PWP suggestions.

This. It actually bothers me to have 2 villagers with the same personality because they basically say all the same things. I wish Nintendo went a bit further and came up with 10 different personalities >.>'

This. It actually bothers me to have 2 villagers with the same personality because they basically say all the same things. I wish Nintendo went a bit further and came up with 10 different personalities >.>'

I'd appreciate having 10 as well. :)

At the moment I've no jock or uchi villagers. I don't like the uchi type much though, so I'm not complaining about that one. :]

Last edited:
I like a lot of villagers who have the same personality type, but for the game's sake, I make sure I have variety.

Last edited:
I have one of every personality except cranky, Rocco and Harry are my two crankys.
I only have 9 villagers because I don't want another repeating personality.
If there were more personalities I would most likely get another gorilla.

I like to have variety. Out of my dream villagers, the only personalities not accounted for are snooty and jock, my least favourite. But I'll still have a space, so maybe I'll get Cousteau to move in. I really don't like any of the snooty villagers though.

Back